Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

If ya girl catch u cheating and she don't cry, she been cheating too.

Cats that cheat. Y'all don't worry about HPV and possibly giving your girl cervical cancer down the road?

Condoms won't make a lick of a difference either.

^ How do most know their girl doesn't already have it and gave it to them?

Pretty simple. If she didn't have an irregular pap at any point in the point in the past and she suddenly comes up with a high risk strain of HPV during the course of a long term monogamous relationship then it's obviously a sign of cheating.

Last edited:
Cats that cheat. Y'all don't worry about HPV and possibly giving your girl cervical cancer down the road?

Condoms won't make a lick of a difference either.

Damn bryh, you know HPV doesn't lead to cervical cancer 100% right.

Most people have it and live a full happy life.

^^ 
roll.gif

Damn, missed this whole joint. I don't connect with a lot of women, but for the ones I do and decide we have a future I don't cheat, no matter how bad I want to. I've seen the hurt and disappointment in her face, and subsequently felt my own pain and embarassment when it was over. I didn't expect it, and would rather not experience it again.

Damn, missed this whole joint. I don't connect with a lot of women, but for the ones I do and decide we have a future I don't cheat, no matter how bad I want to. I've seen the hurt and disappointment in her face, and subsequently felt my own pain and embarassment when it was over. I didn't expect it, and would rather not experience it again.

#betaboy

If ya girl catch u cheating and she don't cry, she been cheating too.

Nah, she gon cry, make u feel guilty about your dirt while she be wallowing in the mud as well. *Plays Joe Budden "Secrets"*

Dre got a girl, maybe not with the label
See her name is Faith, but he ain't never been faithful
She used to get rageful, yellin out 'I hate you!'
Been with him since he was broke and he ain't grateful
Now the *****'s able, financially stable
But she turned the tables, went and got some other mates too (went and got some other mates too)
That never stopped her from rummagin through his ****

Having done both, it takes a man to break up with a female before you do dirt, as opposed to cheating while portraying wholesomeness

Having done both, it takes a man to break up with a female before you do dirt, as opposed to cheating while portraying wholesomeness

Bingo

In 17 years we had 3 breaks, the last one I went as far as breaking off our engagement....k was found through some *** and just wasn't feeling it, before I ended up violating our trust, I hit the eject button on the relationship..,,bet believe that has done wonders for us....she knows trust and honesty is of the upmost priority in what we have, above love, sex, whatever.

My question is: Is it out in the open? As in, people know you're married but you and your boat boo are publicly a couple on the ship?

Doesn't seem like it would be possible to keep a secret like that on a ship.
Yes, very open! Dudes eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with chicks...go to the gym and act like their personal trainers...and even do their jobs for 'em damn near. Only for her to get overnight liberty in Dubai and get smashed by another dude off the ship, lol.

And man dudes get so caught up in these situations until their wives are calling the command on some please get this scumbag outta your Navy type ish...man I got stories for days [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've also hit the streets with my "bro-in-law" to do damage, but it was her idea to begin with. Family friend sis as opposed to real sis. Lived with them for a bit and there was some fishy **** around the whole situation. Family though, won't get into it.

Hit me with the summary SC.

Last edited:
- op ask nt for opinions on not snitching on ya boy if hes cheating on his girl

- NT agrees for the most part ..mind ya bidness

- side pieces and such become a topic of discussion

- ksteezy enters and questions moral barometers

- j a m e s enters and gives the opinion that he has to cut a cheating homey off

- chaos ensues

- high roads are taken.

- j a m e s enters and gives the opinion that he has to cut a cheating homey off

- chaos ensues

- high roads are taken.
gonna ask for the sckid notes in ever thread now.

Last edited:

- chaos ensues

- high roads are taken.

SC is cornering the highlight market. Got the game on lock like an NT Stew Scott. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom