Kelly Osbourne "If we kick all the latinos outta the country then who's going to clean our toliets"

mr marcus

Banned
Last edited:
Didn't know being disgusted by racial comments WHITE people make in the media was "fake outrage"

I learn something new every day, white man

smh.

but she caught hella feels when homegirl on the fashion police said her girl looked like she smelled like pachoulli because of her dreads..

I'm glad that our Latino brethren are stepping up and checking these idiots. But I'm a little irked that it took idiots voicing useless opinions to really get the Latino community to be more vocal. There's bigger fish to fry.

Didn't know being disgusted by racial comments WHITE people make in the media was "fake outrage"

she's some dumb host on a show aimed at women, are you really that outraged by this, she is irrelevant to me

I'm glad that our Latino brethren are stepping up and checking these idiots. But I'm a little irked that it took idiots voicing useless opinions to really get the Latino community to be more vocal. There's bigger fish to fry.

Latinos doing their thing imo....community has became pretty strong

she's some dumb host on a show aimed at women, are you really that outraged by this, she is irrelevant to me

I'm not outraged because I know where she was coming from but if SAS took heat for his slight mess up then she should def get heat......terrible wording

she was talking about donald trump thoe, saying he hires latinos to clean his house.

I know DV > Latinos in the world of outrage but her wording was terrible and makes SAS look like a saint 

exactly what was the context of the statement ? things are always misinterpreted with 10 second clips like this

smh.

but she caught hella feels when homegirl on the fashion police said her girl looked like she smelled like pachoulli because of her dreads..
Yes, because it was an ignorant comment as well.
what I'm saying is, she was all in her feelings about one racial comment and then she makes a grimey one of her own.
Same thing I was thinking

but I see Rosie Perez apologized to her on Twitter

I'm confused 

oh wait i see it yea she ****** up looool

"in LA they always......."

Last edited:
When are white people going to under stand that even if the minority may share there sentiments, the messenger and the tone of the message makes them the enemy and will suffer immense backlash. 

Many latinos have said this in jest and even somewhat seriously but it cant come from an outsider unless they pose a positive solution. 

exactly what was the context of the statement ? things are always misinterpreted with 10 second clips like this

I think she was more so mocking trump rather than just being ignorant. But, we live in a society that goes from 0- outraged. So she will be bashed regardless of the context.

laugh.gif

if only everybody got the privilege of context 

seems we get to pick and choose 

laugh.gif

if only everybody got the privilege of context 

seems we get to pick and choose 
Man o man there you go
laugh.gif

If there was some type of black conspiracy within anything you'll some how dig it up
laugh.gif

You my boy
I said nothing about race....It's just crazy how "context" is the new go to for an ignorant comment

already said I know what she meant but the wording was terrible....she too old to not know how to word that somewhat correctly 

Back
Top Bottom