KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

man i really want to see m.A.A.D city live 
eyes.gif

seen cartoons and cereal live when he came to SF on the BET music matters tour and it was 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

New York show was amazing i was wondering how many other NT'ers were in attendance i was in their with a NWA hoodie LEANT off henny lmao

Shia LaBeouf To Direct 'Good kid, m.A.A.d city' Short Film?

"When I call it a short film, I don’t just call it that for the sake of the album. So that’s a hint," explained Kendrick Lamar not too long ago with GQ.

It nows seems that everything is finally getting together as he just told Fuse that a collab with Shia LaBeouf was in the work.

"We actually had a meeting… Shia LaBeouf, he has a crazier career than mine, but once we really do sit down and lock in, it’s gonna be insane… He wanted to do a video, he had a few ideas… that was the time I was recording the album and going on the road so I couldn’t really sit down for a period of time."

Is Kendrick talking about just a Music Video? Or a potential Short Film like LaBeouf did when he directed the short film, "Maniac," which featured Kid Cudi.

Stay tuned

Last edited:

"When I call it a short film, I don’t just call it that for the sake of the album. So that’s a hint," explained Kendrick Lamar not too long ago with GQ.

It nows seems that everything is finally getting together as he just told Fuse that a collab with Shia LaBeouf was in the work.

"We actually had a meeting… Shia LaBeouf, he has a crazier career than mine, but once we really do sit down and lock in, it’s gonna be insane… He wanted to do a video, he had a few ideas… that was the time I was recording the album and going on the road so I couldn’t really sit down for a period of time."

Is Kendrick talking about just a Music Video? Or a potential Short Film like LaBeouf did when he directed the short film, "Maniac," which featured Kid Cudi.

Stay tuned

!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned
oh damn this would be crazy.  please be a short film and please happen!!

Stay tuned

oh damn this would be crazy.  please be a short film and please happen!!

My fingers are crossed!

Kendrick is right after Jay as far as concerts i've seen but then again i only saw Cole & spitta & Styles other than Jay & all his trillions of guest.

Back
Top Bottom