I dnt know about the album, but this chick is BAD
pimp.gif

She need me in her life
laugh.gif

C'mon Polow where's Rich new album at
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

album sucked, you can tell that most of the tracks were produced along time ago and timbo and polow just gave her throw away beats because they know she ain't going to sell anything. The album just doesn't flow together at all. I'm disappointed.
Basically sums up my feelings, too...
ohwell.gif

All that god damn waiting for nothing.

They were sooo throwaway beats. Barely any switch-ups or layers in some of them...
smh.gif

Poor Keri. This girl is involved in so many huge singles, whether it's background vocals, songwriting, or features.

And they went and shafted her for her debut album. Damn shame.

Damn I really wanted to hear this off the strength of the beats...
and whatd up wit that album cover...that *@%* is terrible...looks like a bad photshop mixtape cover

album sucked, you can tell that most of the tracks were produced along time ago and timbo and polow just gave her throw away beats because they know she ain't going to sell anything. The album just doesn't flow together at all. I'm disappointed.

You must of skim through on a production listen, cuz content wise, lyrically, everything flows. Starting from Knock You Down, the album tells a story.There's no transition into the next song like a Dream album or what Timbo usually does, but it's not like the tracks were just thrown together either.Lyrically everything flows.

lol @ ye having her on his lap

i hope he smashed and made the male gender proud

this album is cool tho

i don't know what yall were expecting

she's not about to drop some mary j status sh-t

but lol @ it leaking 2 weeks prior to the rls

she wasn't selling much to begin with and this just hurt it even more

i hope she resorts to a sex tape

Keri Hilson sex tape $!%%%!
eek.gif

I wish.
laugh.gif

But MAN I love the way she be having her hair, NH. The things I'd do to that woman.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ ye having her on his lap

i hope he smashed and made the male gender proud

this album is cool tho

i don't know what yall were expecting

she's not about to drop some mary j status sh-t

but lol @ it leaking 2 weeks prior to the rls

she wasn't selling much to begin with and this just hurt it even more

i hope she resorts to a sex tape
laugh.gif
I thought that too, but shes technically sitting on thehandle of the chair & Kanye didnt smash cause he likes men
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

ohwell.gif

They were sooo throwaway beats. Barely any switch-ups or layers in some of them...
smh.gif

Poor Keri. This girl is involved in so many huge singles, whether it's background vocals, songwriting, or features.

and whatd up wit that album cover...that *@%* is terrible...looks like a bad photshop mixtape cover
Yea they should have used my cover instead of that bull

I gave it a good listen and it's dope. Good R&B music, everything I was hoping for except for those pop/nelly furtado joints. There is like 3 or 4 ofthose wack pop joints but album is dope. I'm happy with it and will be buying a copy

After "Knock You Down" thisalbum is NICE. She should've just left the first couple of tracks off of the album and just included everything after Knock You Down. I will probably goand pick this up. There's a lot of joints on this album that are on repeat.

she has way to much talent for her cd to be EHHHHHHHHHHH only like 4-5 tracks that i like

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

i actually really like this album, surprisingly.
She delivered... after about 2 years.

She shouldn't have leaked as many songs. She should have used songs SOLELY to promote the album then hit us with this. Thats how i felt about Dream'snew album. I had already heard 1/3 of it before it was done...or they could just make more songs... I dont understand that sometimes...

What happened to Mic Check? That song was tight. Akon's verse
pimp.gif
"if you need your space baby that's what's up, I'ma need my place babyget yo stuffffff"

just got this yesterday
bout to toss on the beats by dre and give it a listen

so far i am diggin miss keri's style... although she kinda bit that from miss kelly rowland.. but she still dope... great swagg

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Dapper D

ohwell.gif

smh.gif

Yea they should have used my cover instead of that bull

dope. way better than the album cover.

Back
Top Bottom