Kevin Durant's Tatoos - Lots of them - who knew

Durant's tattoos prove that he's not the squeaky clean figure many people make him out to be.

So you can't be squeaky clean if you have tats? Foolish.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

The hell is the point of getting tats if you're not willing to show them?

It's like he strategically got them placed so his jersey would perfectly cover them up.
laugh.gif

Probably b/c he wants them there and wants to maintain the wholesome image.

man nothign wrong with being tatted up espicially when got nba money and its his personal choice to put them where he wants who cares if he all of sudden isn't "squeaky clean", i mean its not like hes in the court cussing everybody yall act liek cuz he hast tats he has to be a badass or something.

i wish these 'professionals' had another way of making money besides writing about other peoples lives....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Durant's tattoos prove that he's not the squeaky clean figure many people make him out to be.

So you can't be squeaky clean if you have tats? Foolish.
30t6p3b.gif

Blame society. Society likes to group people together. Lots of tats and society is going to group KD with iverson who wasn't squeaky clean himself. Don't shoot the messenger. In my opinion though it's just superficial. For instance, I know chauncey billups has some tats, same for deron williams but they aren't viewed as "thugs" because the way they carry themselves. KD can tat the rest of his body and if he continues to act like a school boy the only people who would call him a thug are those ignorant few that don't care to look past the surface

Saw this on S&T, Didn't know if dude was serious, He didn't need tats, a guy like him I didn't expect to have those dumb ghetto tats.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Saw this on S&T, Didn't know if dude was serious, He didn't need tats, a guy like him I didn't expect to have those dumb ghetto tats.
30t6p3b.gif

Why are they dumb ghetto tats? And why do you care so much what another man does to his body?

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

He has the physique of a department store mannequin. Probably has a bulge where his **** should be. Pause.

Seriously my dude??

I dont get whats so wrong with being skinny especially for him dude is like 6'8 he is already bigger than most dudes

as for the tats ...i will never understand this whole tat trend its corny to me and i feel sorry for the dudes thats not making real money doing this to their body

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

He has the physique of a department store mannequin. Probably has a bulge where his **** should be. Pause.

Seriously my dude??

The way dudes in here are judging his body is just all types of wrong

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I dont get whats so wrong with being skinny especially for him dude is like 6'8 he is already bigger than most dudes
he doesn't need to be ronnie coleman but son is looking frail out here

Back
Top Bottom