Kevin Garnett Signs With Chinese Sportswear Brand ANTA (CounterKicks.com Exclusive)

via CounterKicks.com

CounterKicks EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Garnett Signs With Chinese Sportswear Brand ANTA

kevin-garnett-signs-with-anta-counterkicks-exclusive.jpg

CounterKicks has exclusively confirmed through multiple sources that Kevin Garnett has officially signed an endorsement contract with Chinese sportswear brand ANTA and will leave adidas at the end of the current NBA season. Continue reading for breaking news on Kevin Garnett signing with ANTA…

The deal was set to be officially announced later this summer in China, as Garnett’s contract with adidas allows for an opt-out at the end of the current NBA season next month. Garnett’s new endorsement deal with ANTA, while still unofficially announced, is reported to be for a huge sum – enough to leave adidas where he had signed a “lifetime endorsement contract

Whoa. So when is KG shooting an ad with Luis Scola?
laugh.gif
Hope his knees know about this switch.

Dont matter where KG goes to. Ever since he left Nike his kick game has been 
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

alien.gif

so kg has had a contract with nike, and1, adidas, and now thise chinese brand. hmm.... i guess the dude likes getting paid.

No one saw this coming

From a looks stand point alone I don't think he can do any worse than he has been doing the past year or two

It's just odd. I wouldn't be surprised to see more athletes jumping ship...especially older athletes who seem to be on their way out.

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's just odd. I wouldn't be surprised to see more athletes jumping ship...especially older athletes who seem to be on their way out.

wouldn't be surprised at all, ever since Jkidd left Nike, that was the biggest shocker. I know these athletes are getting paid buku bucks for this, but these chinese sneaker brands just seem horrible.

Maybe he wanted another shoe named after him, against Adidas' "Brotherhood/Team Signature" thing.

I dont think the first Adidas Garnett's were bad at all...still got my white/blue pair I wear every once in awhile.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I dont think the first Adidas Garnett's were bad at all...still got my white/blue pair I wear every once in awhile.
i remember those..i remember liking em too...they got a exposed triangle cut out in da bottom.

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by ijapino

wouldn't be surprised at all, ever since Jkidd left Nike, that was the biggest shocker. I know these athletes are getting paid buku bucks for this, but these chinese sneaker brands just seem horrible.
I'd say Agassi signing with the Stripes was the biggest brand switch I can think of in sports. Even people who don't know tennis were shocked when he first rolled up rockin the Adidas gear.

I liked his early adidas shoes. They need to start selling these Chinese brands at foot locker or some other retail shoe stores. I want to see them first hand.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

garnett's nike line > adidas line >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and 1 line
it'll be interesting to see his Antas
agree!

hell to the naw....

his and 1 kicks were performance beasts... the mad games and the garnett 1 and 2 from and 1> all his adidas kicks

Originally Posted by TheRealPepman

Any updates? Hope it isn't true. If that happens, Adidas will lose a gem.
adidas aint even making sig shoes anymore so who cares

Back
Top Bottom