Kevin Hart >>> Katt Williams: Is This True?

That whole pimp (Money Mike) act that Katt does is played.
Kev>, but I honestly don't like neither one of them that much.

That whole pimp (Money Mike) act that Katt does is played.
Kev>, but I honestly don't like neither one of them that much.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Patrice oneal takes a massive dump on these 2.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U must be watching that special like I am right now. Patrice O'Neal is funny as hell. I think he's better than
Katt, but I'm not sure how I would compare him and Kevin Hart. He just has this easy effortless delivery that
makes the jokes even funnier.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U must be watching that special like I am right now. Patrice O'Neal is funny as hell. I think he's better than
Katt, but I'm not sure how I would compare him and Kevin Hart. He just has this easy effortless delivery that

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Which is why he sucks
Who?  The "Vicious circle" guy? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dane cook is corny as hell...........There are only a few funny white comedians ive ever heard, and most of them have done comedy in black extablishments or shows like Comic View.

Katt WAS funny, not so much anymore.  Kevin Hart is aight i guess.......He isnt gut busting funny either.

you need to get out more then.  comedy has no color my friend.

It's funny ya'll both said that, cause I ran across that thread that said "Is it wrong that I prefer non-ethnic comedy over ethnic comedy, I just think white
comedy is so much more funnier than black comedy." The comments were, well, pure comedy all the way through.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Which is why he sucks
Who?  The "Vicious circle" guy? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dane cook is corny as hell...........There are only a few funny white comedians ive ever heard, and most of them have done comedy in black extablishments or shows like Comic View.

Katt WAS funny, not so much anymore.  Kevin Hart is aight i guess.......He isnt gut busting funny either.

you need to get out more then.  comedy has no color my friend.

It's funny ya'll both said that, cause I ran across that thread that said "Is it wrong that I prefer non-ethnic comedy over ethnic comedy, I just think white
comedy is so much more funnier than black comedy." The comments were, well, pure comedy all the way through.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I watched Patrice earlier also. Dude cracks me up. I give Kevin Hart the edge over Katt though.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I watched Patrice earlier also. Dude cracks me up. I give Kevin Hart the edge over Katt though.

new answer
pryor>cosby>murphy>aries spears>>>>>>>>>katt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kevin

new answer
pryor>cosby>murphy>aries spears>>>>>>>>>katt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kevin

Back
Top Bottom