KEVIN HART KILLED THE VMAS VOL. RATINGS PLUMMET 50 PERCENT

prob plummeted since whats the point of the vmas when they dont even play music videos on mtv anymore

prob plummeted since whats the point of the vmas when they dont even play music videos on mtv anymore

:lol: word I watched some of the replay and have never seen 70% of those videos in my life

Not suprised & not really Kevin Harts fault..he was the only reason I watched in the 1st place

I was wondering why the hell it was on a Thursday night....especially knowing the DNC would be going on that week, nobody gives a damn about these mediocre pop artists videos when the President and other things will be going on simultaneously....Kevin Hart wasn't the problem at all, the timeslot they picked and the tired nature of that award show are this issues

Overall the VMAs were garbage and not just because of Kevin Hart.

Couple that with the DNC and these ratings aren't that surprising.

THIS!

I thought I was one of the few who just doesn't care about music videos anymore. Don't know why but yeah.

I only watch it if Christina Aguilera is there for performs. Other than than, no dice. I haven't really watched since 2003 or so.

kevin hart was ok but definitely not funny.lol

your on point with lil wayne, dude lost his mind, dude is the new george clinton.
Never put lil Wayne and George Clinton in the same sentence, that's freakin blasphemy my dude

I didn't know the VMAs were on until twitter told me, and even then I watched a total of 10-15 minutes of it. But like everybody already mentioned, DNC was on, and the fact that...well...it's the VMAs :lol: The Video Music Awards...can you tell me exactly when they play actual videos? Anytime i scroll through the guide, I see True Life, 16 & Pregnant, Jersey Shore, Sweet 16, and Rob & Big Re-runs (which I don't actually mind).

Also, from certain segments I did see, Kevin Hart wasn't nearly as bad as people were making it out to be. Judging by my TL, you would've thought Kevin Hart was flying to different cities knifing NTers at their computer :lol:

I may have peeped it 3 different times for like 5 seconds. Avoided hearing Hart's voice all but once. I don't mess with the VMAs heavy since like 06/07 but seeing Kevin Hart made me immediately change the channel. Dude is not funny.

Plus music is whack in the mainstream for a longer stretch than usual so there was nothing even drawing me to tune in other than seeing some sexy women and hearing/seeing the same annoying commercials songs performed on stage

biden > vma's

images
:pimp:

Kevin Hart actually did a good job as a host, so it wasn't his fault, VMAs as a whole is on its way out....whole thing was blah...Corny *** YMCMB With LilWayne seriously acting like a 17 year old ad dressed like one too....dude is lost.
kevin hart was ok but definitely not funny.lol

your on point with lil wayne, dude lost his mind, dude is the new george clinton.

NO.

While very kooky looking .. George Clinton is musical Genius

GENIUS.

Lil wayne has REGRESSED rapidly ..

Can't dare compare them

Last edited:
How could you blame this on Kevin Hart? :lol:

Simply put, I don't care for award shows anymore. Like most are saying, it was because it was on a thursday

NO.
While very kooky looking .. George Clinton is musical Genius
GENIUS.
Lil wayne has REGRESSED rapidly ..
Can't dare compare them

And George Clinton remained the same throughout his career, he stayed true to himself. He didn't jump from crips to bloods to a junkie skateboarder.

didnt even know it was on until twitter people started talking about it, thursday really threw it off

The VMA's has always been on a weekday.

MTV dont even play videos anymore and they want a video reward show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom