kick-*#$ Appreciation VOL. HitGirl is my new favorite superhero LATEPASS

I know this movie came out ages ago, but just finally got a chance to watch it on Netflix and i must say the movie was DOPE...gun scenes, specially the last one was straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Story was simple to follow and got you involved and HitGirl was just *++%@ incredible, what an awesome idea to have an 11 year old girl be such a badass....and honorable mention to the villain of the movie, great acting on dudes part, he really played the role of a bad guy well. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I know this movie came out ages ago, but just finally got a chance to watch it on Netflix and i must say the movie was DOPE...gun scenes, specially the last one was straight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Story was simple to follow and got you involved and HitGirl was just *++%@ incredible, what an awesome idea to have an 11 year old girl be such a badass....and honorable mention to the villain of the movie, great acting on dudes part, he really played the role of a bad guy well. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

When she said "Okay you *****, lets see what you can do" I lost it in the theater.

When she said "Okay you *****, lets see what you can do" I lost it in the theater.

You are mad late. One of my favorite superhero movies I seen. I went in the theater with no expectation and left
eek.gif
That scene with the nightvision was one of the most badasss scenes in superhero movie history
pimp.gif

You are mad late. One of my favorite superhero movies I seen. I went in the theater with no expectation and left
eek.gif
That scene with the nightvision was one of the most badasss scenes in superhero movie history
pimp.gif

Mannnn I've tried watching that movie three times, each time I never finished.
It's just too corny to me, and I loved the comic.

Now Scott Pilgrim vs the World is the complete opposite, was expecting that to suck and Kick A to be amazing.
Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorite movies now

Mannnn I've tried watching that movie three times, each time I never finished.
It's just too corny to me, and I loved the comic.

Now Scott Pilgrim vs the World is the complete opposite, was expecting that to suck and Kick A to be amazing.
Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorite movies now

Originally Posted by xilegacy

eek.gif
pimp.gif
THIS.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

eek.gif
pimp.gif
THIS.

Lyndsy Fonseca
eek.gif

Hit Girl
pimp.gif

The music was impeccable too. Created the perfect mood throughout the film.

Lyndsy Fonseca
eek.gif

Hit Girl
pimp.gif

The music was impeccable too. Created the perfect mood throughout the film.

Back
Top Bottom