embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
and hit girl was a beast, bascially killed everyone in the movie by herself 
pimp.gif
.  The fight scene between red mist and kick #+! was 
30t6p3b.gif
though.  Still a pretty good movie...

omgitswes wrote:
Now Scott Pilgrim vs the World is the complete opposite, was expecting that to suck and Kick A to be amazing.
Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorite movies now
Nega Ninja
pimp.gif

omgitswes wrote:
Now Scott Pilgrim vs the World is the complete opposite, was expecting that to suck and Kick A to be amazing.
Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorite movies now
Nega Ninja
pimp.gif

Just watched....YO! did not expect THAT
pimp.gif

Easily favorites movies in a WHILE. IDK, always thought it was corny and comedy...Hitgirl was dope. Didn't expect the blood and language tho hahaha.

Had me zeroed in all movie, sequel better be dope

Just watched....YO! did not expect THAT
pimp.gif

Easily favorites movies in a WHILE. IDK, always thought it was corny and comedy...Hitgirl was dope. Didn't expect the blood and language tho hahaha.

Had me zeroed in all movie, sequel better be dope

When they introduce hit girl and nick cage's character is one great scene!!! The action and fight scenes rival The Matrix(if not better). I slept so hard on this movie and after I watched it the first time I must have rewatched it 3 times in a week or two.

When they introduce hit girl and nick cage's character is one great scene!!! The action and fight scenes rival The Matrix(if not better). I slept so hard on this movie and after I watched it the first time I must have rewatched it 3 times in a week or two.

you all shoulda known it was gonna be good cuz the same guy who did layer cake and xmen first class did this movie

you all shoulda known it was gonna be good cuz the same guy who did layer cake and xmen first class did this movie

Originally Posted by NobleKane

X-MEN FIRST CLASS came out after this movie though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

X-MEN FIRST CLASS came out after this movie though.

wow are you guys serious from these comments?

i actually had this in my list of movies to check out for a while, now its getting priority.

Back
Top Bottom