***** KICKZ4SHOW SNEAKER COLLECTION ***** updated 4/18

Sup NT

I'm not going to drag this out into a long read so I will just leave cliff notes.

I have been collecting sneakers for about 12+ years now and into sneakers my whole life. I told myself that I would stop collecting once I hit a certain age and when my wife became pregnant. Well....In April I turn the magical age and we are currently expecting our first child.

So this collection thread is a farewell, I'm retiring from collection.  All of my sneakers are 12's but there are a few 11.5's. I never wear any as you will see in the pics.

I would like to thank anyone who has helped me in the past and a big shout out to TEAM AM FAM.

Nike SB Dunk Highs

Nike SB Dunk

Jordan's

Air Max 95's

Air Max 1's

Amsterstabs

Penny's

Kobes

Griffeys

Beaters

Sup NT

I'm not going to drag this out into a long read so I will just leave cliff notes.

I have been collecting sneakers for about 12+ years now and into sneakers my whole life. I told myself that I would stop collecting once I hit a certain age and when my wife became pregnant. Well....In April I turn the magical age and we are currently expecting our first child.

So this collection thread is a farewell, I'm retiring from collection.  All of my sneakers are 12's but there are a few 11.5's. I never wear any as you will see in the pics.

I would like to thank anyone who has helped me in the past and a big shout out to TEAM AM FAM.

Nike SB Dunk Highs

Nike SB Dunk

Jordan's

Air Max 95's

Air Max 1's

Amsterstabs

Penny's

Kobes

Griffeys

Beaters

Dope! Knew most of the kickz you copped but
eek.gif

JON...

Thats one mean collection homie.

That SB and AM collection is KILLER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sad to see you leave the collecting part but then again. VERY HAPPY for you and your family. Congratulations on the baby.

You always been one stand up dude and I appreciate that. Thanks for all the help.

JON...

Thats one mean collection homie.

That SB and AM collection is KILLER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sad to see you leave the collecting part but then again. VERY HAPPY for you and your family. Congratulations on the baby.

You always been one stand up dude and I appreciate that. Thanks for all the help.

Very nice Jon....congrats on the upcoming new addition to your Fam.

but uhhh............you'll be back
laugh.gif

Very nice Jon....congrats on the upcoming new addition to your Fam.

but uhhh............you'll be back
laugh.gif

Jon, nice stuff man. Don't hang it up bro! Just scale back & you will be good....don't deny the sneaker love
smile.gif

Jon, nice stuff man. Don't hang it up bro! Just scale back & you will be good....don't deny the sneaker love
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom