[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

^a serious question in this day n age
mean.gif

Not getting my hopes up. The last 2 projects were a bust. I just want that MOTM/Indicud sound back. He's giving that sound and vibe on features, so I know it's still in there somewhere.

Noticed Goodbye isn't on the tracklist...probably couldn't get a sample cleared or something.

This will be vivid

He knows his back is against the wall after dropping that dud last album

Album got delayed due to sample clearances.

Maybe it's just me but the fact he said "grooving pleasure" when talking about the songs completely turns me off. I don't want "groovy" Cudi. I want him to get back on Legend of Mr. Rafer wave. His best album IMO.

Idk but SBTH to me was one of the greatest alternative rock albums of all time. I new exactly were he was going creatively with that album and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world who understands it. That album went over so many people's head it's not even funny.

Mr. Rager is not coming back, it sucks, but we have to accept it. 

I will give this album a chance, but if it is anything like his last effort. I will call it quits, and simply enjoy his excellent previous catalogues.

Last edited:
Never knew the consensus was that people didn't like that last album. I guess if you weren't ever into alternative rock or grunge you wouldn't understand it.

Back
Top Bottom