[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

Never knew the consensus was that people didn't like that last album. I guess if you weren't ever into alternative rock or grunge you wouldn't understand it.
I'm into both, and was not feeling it. It's all opinion, but you and Cudi the only ones that was feeling that 
laugh.gif

I love SB2H but I hate the opinion of "If you don't like indie or grunge you won't like it". Plenty people like both and hate the album so it's a false narrative. I like both AND loved SB2H but I understand I'm in the minority

The beevis and butthead snippets were not needed

I barely liked one song off SB2H song (Confused)

Balmain Jeans song better than the whole SB2H album in my honest opinion

Last edited:
He doesn't care, he made the album he wanted to make and then got upset when fans weren't receptive.
eyes.gif
That was a garageband album. Me personally, I Iiked it but the production sounded so amateur it should have not been listed as an official album.

Based on the Instagram snippets, it's gotta Indicud (only self produced project w/ a gang of samples) feel 2 it

Wish he put the tracklist up a day or two b4. I aint even excited

I remember when indicud dropped I thought it was terrible when I skimmed through it so I didn't give it a decent listen. Went back and listened to it this year and man idk why I hated it has so many gems on there

Indicud was fire imo. SBTH was whatever to me, only song I liked was confused. I love indie/alternative rock but that's not what I want to hear from Cudi honestly.

My mind is blown whenever I hear someone say they don't "Understand" how anyone couldn't have liked Speedin' Bullet.

Im like brah, are we listening to the same project?
I understand it might be enjoyable for you, but for the consensus we all heard a generic basic fruit loops production rock album that sounded like a 14 year old was playing with his dads drum kit in the garage.

How can you be surprised fans didnt like it? :lol:

I was hoping his rock phase would die after awhile. All artist experiment sometimes, so I gave WZRD a pass. But then SBTH happened ....

Anyone remember when Weezy made that rock album ? :lol:

Off topic but
hot revolver
Let it rock
She's on fire
Prom Queen
How to Love
Da da da
Knockout

Were bangers

Actually think I'll give it a listen

Edit how to to love wasn't on the rebirth

Last edited:
Only thing I liked on WZRD was Teleport 2 Me, Jaime and The Dream Time Machine. Where Did You Sleep Last Night isn't bad either.

Make them go dumb with the hums!!! :smokin

Waiting for kanye stans to say this track is some kind of subliminal :nerd:

Last edited:
As someone who misses the MOTM era CuDi, this was a pleasant surprise. 

And based upon his Twitter rant from last week, I think this is definitely a subliminal at Kanye. 

[emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127940[/emoji] let's go!!!!

Back
Top Bottom