Kid Plays "Knockout" in Michigan And Gets His Dumbass Shot Twice.

Deandre Felton got his issue back in 2012 for playing the knockout game with the wrong person.

Bet the knockout game ain't popular in Florida, Texas, Arizona or most cities in the South. Anyone wanna' guess why?

Same thing I said in the original thread. In States where it is legal to carry, these fools wont take that kind of chance

That's not how it works tho bruh

the stupidity in this thread is astounding

we are really gonna write off teenagers as lost causes who should simply be killed

the "game" is stupid and very dangerous

but to suggest kids who do something dumb when they're KIDS should just be offed is garbage

This thing has seriously got me bugged. Maybe it's the weather but I am just seeing tons of strange things around the city whether on the bus or just in the streets with people acting up. Had a bum on the muni bus that literally cleared the front section of the bus cause he was cussing out loud about how he didn't care and how he hated everyone around him and whatever and even a month ago, some dude started coming up to everyone on the bus asking if they claimed colors and then he just comes up to some old man and shoves him on the ground. I just hope this knockout game doesn't trend out there cause seeing how rainy/cold season is in, I can see tons of people getting away with it.

we are really gonna write off teenagers as lost causes who should simply be killed

but to suggest kids who do something dumb when they're KIDS should just be offed is garbage
yes.
now tell us that we're wrong because these kids are underprivileged, probably raised in a broken home, no daddy, poor, possibly abused, etc.

all that stuff is tired as hell, we need to stop making criminals seem like the victims. you do something foul, you get dealt with. thats just how it should be.

I've always respected your opinion man. But I can't agree here.

There is a HUGE difference between doing something stupid compared to doing something stupid + dangerous. Then you add in the fact that these are males who are showing no regard/remorse for attempting to knock unconscious a female. This is not the same as the stupid **** we would do when we were kids or teenagers. It's not the same as doing stupid little crap to get in trouble and put ourselves in danger. I can't write off kids knocking out unaware people (especially the ones that attacked that 78 year old woman) by busting them in the back of the brain as hard as they can as just kids being kids or kids doing dumb things.

If the way this gets snuffed out and gets stopped is by one of these little bastards getting hurt or killed, I say so be it. Take it as me being ruthless, being stupid or writing off kids this early, so be it. I hold the mentality that our population can use a little thinning out anyway.

I live in a family with mostly women. They can all more than handle themselves but I have to worry about enough happening out there. I don't need to have added worry of them walking around the block or going in their purses for their keys and someone snuffing them in the back of the head for ***** and giggles.

Last edited:

Kids I know play video games, Pokemon cards and mess with their smart phones all day

Thing is, to participate in this game in the first place, something is off in the brains of these individuals.

They aren't simply vandalizing people's cars or pulling off a prank, which is the dumb things kids should do.

People are getting knocked unconcious.

Would you help these "kids" turn their lives around if the victim was one of your people?

There is a HUGE difference between doing something stupid compared to doing something stupid + dangerous. Then you add in the fact that these are males who are showing no regard/remorse for attempting to knock unconscious a female. This is not the same as the stupid **** we would do when we were kids or teenagers. It's not the same as doing stupid little crap to get in trouble and put ourselves in danger. I can't write off kids knocking out unaware people (especially the ones that attacked that 78 year old woman) by busting them in the back of the brain as hard as they can as just kids being kids or kids doing dumb things.

If the way this gets snuffed out and gets stopped is by one of these little bastards getting hurt or killed, I say so be it. Take it as me being ruthless, being stupid or writing off kids this early, so be it. I hold the mentality that our population can use a little thinning out anyway.

I live in a family with mostly women. They can all more than handle themselves but I have to worry about enough happening out there. I don't need to have added worry of them walking around the block or going in their purses for their keys and someone snuffing them in the back of the head for ***** and giggles.
this.

dudes tried to pull this on me a while back as i previously mentioned. it happened right around the corner from my house. exactly where ive been trying to teach my baby niece how to ride a bike. That just does not sit well with me. the thought of any of that happening to my family makes me rage out. This sort of thing is inexcusable. And this generation is one that only ever learns the hard way. so let them all eat lead.

I wonder why kids are so quick to do this when I would think the consequence is the same as an assault charge. There has to be something to scare kids from not doing this. It's the same reasons why you have to think about robbing a liquor store before you do it. Do you want to go to jail? Possibly get shot? Pay a hefty fine? I think there has to be examples of backlash that makes kids stop doing this game or at least think about it first. For the people that get caught, I just hope they go through at least he same issues that DUI people go through with fines, community service, some mandatory counseling and even probation.

when i was bored when i was little i would either look for a job, or play video games.....

when black unemployment is da way it is right now things like hooliganism starts to run rampant....
how can u speak on what blacks do and generalize it when ur not black :nerd:

when i was bored when i was little i would either look for a job, or play video games.....

when black unemployment is da way it is right now things like hooliganism starts to run rampant....
Is there anything else you would like to tell us about the black community champ??

Got a feeling many more will be made an example out of. This will end faster than "planking".

Nah I'm not saying they should get off with a slap on the wrist or this is even remotely kids being kids

they should go to jail they should be held responsible

these are the actions of a coward but they are also the actions of a child

if a kid is stupid enough to steal a car at 16 and goes for a joy ride it doesnt mean he'll grow up and rob banks

just like if a kid is stupid enough to punch random people doesnt mean he'll be a homicidal maniac when he grows up

because they act out and do some wild **** like this dosent mean they are worthless for life

i just feel like writing them off for death is exactly what leads to kids doing **** like this they feel they have no future so they act like it

I think these kids are ******** who should be behind bars but that doesnt mean i think they should automatically die either

and I'm not even getting into to that stupid **** johnnyderp johnnyderp said because of course being abused and having no father would have no impact on how someone behaves

cmon man if more people had dads this kinda stupid **** wouldnt even happen

I do apologize if my initial point wasnt clear tho I in no way sympathize with these kids behaving like savages I just dont think they should be given automatic death sentences

Now dont get me wrong if one of these jabronies kills someone give em the chair or homie that hit the old lady give him 15yrs let him really see wassup

But writing them off isnt the answer we need to find out why these kids today see no other way to express themselves than thru violence

I hear you, but all Im trying to say is if criminals know they have the upper hand they will always take advantage of that. If there is a strong possibility that the person they stepped to is holding then they would think twice about making that gamble. All these fools are cowards and prey on unsuspecting people, so them looking for a fair one wont happpen.

age aint nothing but a number bro. they know right from wrong, and they are aware of the damage they are inflicting on these people, so save that teenager/kids doing something dumb BS for somebody else. What they are doing is criminal and will lead to someones death. Their future is already set, prison or early death. How many families should be affecting until they grow out of this behavior since its just kids being dumb. They wil be adults before you know it, then what you gonna do.

QFT

Those kids killed like "grown men". Off with their heads!

Let one of those "kids" KO your mom, dad, baby sister, or whoever........ Then let's see if they're "just kids"

Last edited:
i take it you chaps skipped over my last post

I'm not saying their behavior is normal child behavior in anyway i think they should do jail time for this

I'M SAYING I DONT THINK IT WARRANTS BEING WRITTEN OFF FOR DEATH THAT IS IT THAT IS ALL.

Assuming that there is no way they can change is crazy to me is all I'm saying

Drinking and driving is dangerous and stupid but how many of you have done it? does it mean you deserve to die?

like who decides what means you should die?

Last edited:
Deandre Felton got his issue back in 2012 for playing the knockout game with the wrong person.

Bet the knockout game ain't popular in Florida, Texas, Arizona or most cities in the South. Anyone wanna' guess why?

Same thing I said in the original thread. In States where it is legal to carry, these fools wont take that kind of chance

Actually, that's exactly how it works.

There is a direct relationship between legal gun ownership and lower violent crime rates. Its been proven that criminals are much less likely to commit crimes in areas where citizens can legally own and carry firearms.

Last edited:
Drinking and driving is stupid and dangerous, but the people who do it aren't psychopaths looking to injure or kill innocent strangers. Stop low key sticking up for these wastes of life. They're not gonna turn out to be successful doctors and engineers like you think they will if given a chance to change

Last edited:
Nah I'm not saying they should get off with a slap on the wrist or this is even remotely kids being kids

they should go to jail they should be held responsible

these are the actions of a coward but they are also the actions of a child

if a kid is stupid enough to steal a car at 16 and goes for a joy ride it doesnt mean he'll grow up and rob banks

just like if a kid is stupid enough to punch random people doesnt mean he'll be a homicidal maniac when he grows up

because they act out and do some wild **** like this dosent mean they are worthless for life

i just feel like writing them off for death is exactly what leads to kids doing **** like this they feel they have no future so they act like it

I think these kids are ******** who should be behind bars but that doesnt mean i think they should automatically die either

and I'm not even getting into to that stupid **** @johnnyderp said because of course being abused and having no father would have no impact on how someone behaves

cmon man if more people had dads this kinda stupid **** wouldnt even happen

I do apologize if my initial point wasnt clear tho I in no way sympathize with these kids behaving like savages I just dont think they should be given automatic death sentences

Now dont get me wrong if one of these jabronies kills someone give em the chair or homie that hit the old lady give him 15yrs let him really see wassup

But writing them off isnt the answer we need to find out why these kids today see no other way to express themselves than thru violence
we simply cannot have people going around hurting others without fear of repercussion. thats how these people feel when they go out and do this. here in NY its damn near impossible to get a concealed carry, and cops will hassle you for having anything remotely resembling a weapon, ie blades, clubs. so everyone is out here defenseless. These kids know it and they take advantage of that, and the fact that they are protected by people who think like yourself. things like this dont happen in AZ where everyone is strapped.

and my reference to abuse and home life was me poking fun at you because i was certain thats where you were going with that.

Takes a special individual to get off knocking random people out.

Dude in the video is in jail and thinks its funny. What a joke.

I guarantee he isn't playing knockout in jail.

Last edited:
i take it you chaps skipped over my last post

I'm not saying their behavior is normal child behavior in anyway i think they should do jail time for this

I'M SAYING I DONT THINK IT WARRANTS BEING WRITTEN OFF FOR DEATH THAT IS IT THAT IS ALL.

Assuming that there is no way they can change is crazy to me is all I'm saying

Drinking and driving is dangerous and stupid but how many of you have done it? does it mean you deserve to die?

like who decides what means you should die?
stop comparing it to crimes like drinking and driving. people dont hit up the bar, get smashed, and then go for a ride with the intent of hurting someone.

This crime is violent. It's the intent that is the problem. they're getting off on harming someone, that never leads to anything good.

Dude just doesn't understand. "But they can turn out to be the next Obama someday :frown: "

Back
Top Bottom