Kid shot & paralyzed over Marmot "biggie" coat @ Bryant Park VOL Hurtlocker coat makin waves in NY

living in cali i RARELY wear a jacket that was considered big
pretty much hoodies or nike zip ups
havent worn a canada goose since elementery school :pimp:

I swear the legal system is so ******g flawed. Why waste time on someone like him? He is 16 yrs old shows absolutely no remorse for what he did, he is way past rehabilitation. Just end his life and move on, jail is only going to make him harder and more indifferent.
I hear, in cases like this where a person or kid is unprovoked and shoots someone I'm all in favor of pubic executions.  A lesson has to be taught and learned for those that have the same kind of mentality as this criminal. 
move to iran or pakistan if that's the type of justice you prefer...
I take it your nervous that you could very well be one of the first victims of my suggestion. 

Was gonna create a thread about this. It's crazy that happened at Bryant park, isint that a well secured place?

My brother got his for $300 out of season when he was in high school. Everyone isn't dropping $6-700 for these. Media is sensationalizing it to an extent which fuels the hate posts in the comment section.
yeah I got one for 300 and another for 150, that 600 is if u bought it as soon as it released

thats how marmot was at first.

da very first marmot i've seen was a BRIGHT red biggie being worn by a middle aged white school teacher, let's just say she got popular fairly quick in my school for it.
it's the worst when an old person wears it. They don't even know about it yet the chance of their *** getting robbed is very high

You sure you didn't get fakes if you were paying a quarter of retail?
they did a sale two months back for xxls and xxxls. I got a blue one for 150, shouldve bought all colors, they had blue, purple orange and green. The black with gold inside is fire

Last edited:
they did a sale two months back for xxls and xxxls. I got a blue one for 150, shouldve bought all colors, they had blue, purple orange and green. The black with gold inside is fire
k. Why would you need multiple colors of the same jacket tho? Are you a big guy? Xxl/XXxl for a jacket seems huge

k. Why would you need multiple colors of the same jacket tho? Are you a big guy? Xxl/XXxl for a jacket seems huge
I think he was picking one of them up for Dirtylicious. Dirty's a big guy.

Last edited:
1384196212_marmot.jpg

View media item 652639

NOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
why is dude in the yellow jackets pants hangin on for dear life? :rofl:
them dam jackets are so ugly i wouldnt wear that 700$ jacket if it was free :rofl:

Yo....i'm bout to walk through the BX rockin' this, though:

View media item 652638

Bout to be just scooping up the yambs with a damn spatula.

Looking like a busted struggle Iron-Man :lol:

fam said sturggle iron man :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

I think he was picking one of them up for Dirtylicious. Dirty's a big guy.
I gained a lot of weight smh. The other one I have is a medium(used to fit good, wore it yesterday couldnt close that ****). Those were the only sizes available and being that it's a winter jacket u can rock it big. As for the different colors, maybe I exaggerated. I shouldve bought two at that price, every color is a little much

Son y'all are not getting big boys for less than $500 unless its used, fake, or damaged :lol:
you gotta know when to shop, the prices I got em for was true. Also cl has a bunch up for 300 or less. Now whether those are all legit listings or set ups to try and get u is another question

I swear the legal system is so ******g flawed. Why waste time on someone like him? He is 16 yrs old shows absolutely no remorse for what he did, he is way past rehabilitation. Just end his life and move on, jail is only going to make him harder and more indifferent.

I hear, in cases like this where a person or kid is unprovoked and shoots someone I'm all in favor of pubic executions.  A lesson has to be taught and learned for those that have the same kind of mentality as this criminal. 

I take it your nervous that you could very well be one of the first victims of my suggestion. 

as a black male living in Los Angeles, I fear that alot of minorities would fall victim if instantaneous public executions are allowed by law.

If I was raised in the suburbs and lived a sheltered life I might have agree with you.

Last edited:
Key word being out of season. Brother has two that he doesn't wear that he got during that time of the retail year.
yep. Alot of ppl got em during peak season and paid top dollar. March/April was where the best deals were. 50%+ off

as a black male living in Los Angeles, I fear that alot of minorities would fall victim if instantaneous public executions are allowed by law.

If I was raised in the suburbs and lived a sheltered life I might have agree with you.
I'm talking about random shootings such as this where the suspect is clearly guilty and lacks any type of moral compass whatsoever.  I don't want this to be an effect for minorities, but for ALL individuals that create bodily harm to someone, particularly in a manner such as this.  Especially since the criminal did it in a public setting where more innocent people could have been hurt.  The criminal has no respect for the public, so why should the pubic have respect for him. Do away with him in front of his friends and family. 

Back
Top Bottom