Kids from Cali react to gay marriage(15min)

Dude acting like the world isn't already overpopulated and that all male-female couples get married and have children :stoneface:
Put the male-female couples who engage in anal sex in a strait-jacket while you're at it
lol, coming from the dude with the suspect avy.

Is funny how people can shove gay rights in your face. But say something against it and everyone loses their minds.

Inserting your penis inside of a persons rectum, the hole which they defecate from, in an attempt to simulate the reproductive act of vaginal sex for ones own physical pleasure and stimulation is indeed vile and likely an indicator of serious mental issues in my opinion. Come at me.

WOW...someone in their right mind. Repped

Inserting your penis inside of a persons rectum, the hole which they defecate from, in an attempt to simulate the reproductive act of vaginal sex for ones own physical pleasure and stimulation is indeed vile and likely an indicator of serious mental issues in my opinion. Come at me.

So when a girl gives head, she has mental issues as well??

Is it not the mouth was made only to feed and talk?!?

The world isn't overpopulated but it's growing at an exponential rate so it's still a **** load of people. Add in the fact that gays make up a small portion of the population, I'm not buying this procreation BS as a reason to discriminate against them.

But what do you expect arguing with Christians and creationists? Some of these folk believe that a guy lived till he was 900 years old and gathered two of each different types of animals that were somehow within a five mile radius of each other. And no, I give zero dambs.

Last edited:
The world isn't overpopulated but it's growing at an exponential rate so it's still a **** load of people. Add in the fact that gays make up a small portion of the population, I'm not buying this procreation BS as a reason to discriminate against them.

But what do you expect arguing with Christians and creationists? Some of these folk believe that a guy lived till he was 900 years old and gathered two of each different types of animals that were somehow within a five mile radius of each other. And no, I give zero dambs.
:rofl: :rofl:

Troll? Is that ur best response. Every one got their own opinion, right? God made a male and female for a reason. It doesn't take a scientist to know two of the same gender can't reproduce. Your doing it wrong, bro. If it wasn't for your parents you wouldn't be here. Human extinction the future now?

Translation: "GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE!!"

:rofl: :rofl:

NT starting my day off right, lulz and astounding levels of ignorance already :lol:

You realize the female vagina is a parade of pathogens right?

And you do realize straight couples have anal sex amongst other "vile" sexual acts right?

Hmm, I just thought about Donald Sterling calling black people dirty and that they attract vermin.....but I digress.
what does this have to do with whats being discussed 

its like every chance you get bruh 
roll.gif

He's probably pointing out the irony of how some people were in the Donald sterling thread outraged (rightfully so) but are in here calling gays vile and abnormal and stuff like that.

Just a question to those Christians out there:

How many of you have had premarital sex? Tattoos? Ate shrimp?

Those are all sins... All of which you more than likely made with a conscious mind. Yet you persecute gays more than you do people who regularly commit sins. And you likely support them as well. I don't see any of you condemning folks in the TAY who are not married and smashing and hell you probably brag about the females you've smashed.

Or does logic precede you?

Some guys lost hope in women, some guys like their G-spot getting aroused(located in the anus), some guys are biologically incapable of being attractive to women, what's the problem with y'all? You guys need to let people live how they want to live. This also includes those who believe in religion. The only thing that's going to **** in this country is RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

Those are all sins... All of which you more than likely made with a conscious mind. Yet you persecute gays more than you do people who regularly commit sins. And you likely support them as well. I don't see any of you condemning folks in the TAY who are not married and smashing and hell you probably brag about the females you've smashed.

You're making a lot of broad generalizations.

All Christians don't hate gays. All Christians aren't against gay rights.

Some guys lost hope in women, some guys like their G-spot getting aroused(located in the anus), some guys are biologically incapable of being attractive to women, what's the problem with y'all? You guys need to let people live how they want to live. This also includes those who believe in religion. The only thing that's going to **** in this country is RESPECT FOR OTHERS.
You're making a lot of broad generalizations.

All Christians don't hate gays. All Christians aren't against gay rights.

I realize they don't. I'm addressing those in this thread.

The same Christians who lash out on gay marriage and references the bible on its evils like to pick and choose which parts of the bible they follow. On some "nahhhh, B. That part doesn't apply to me."

Back
Top Bottom