Kids react to walkmans VOL. I'm feeling old now

Man it got annoying.Trying to catch a countdown,then falling asleep and missing it!! Don't get me started on DIAL UP CONNECTION!!!! Streaming pron then getting kicked off!!!!!!

Had one of these back in 7th grade
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Used to get roasted on the bus when ****** were flexing with their iPods
laugh.gif
dang fam you were still rocking with a tape player when ipods were around? not even a cd player?

Man **** dem spoiled *** kids. Making me feel all old n ****.

Dumb *** kids.

:stoneface:

I remember when the DVD came out. **** was a revolution. ****** ain't have to rewind the tapes before going to blockbuster anymore.

Last edited:
Not gonna front, if I had a cassette player in my car, all I'd do is pull out this one shoe box full of them and carry on with my day :lol:. I think the very last cassettes I bought were SSLP and Cool Breeze 'East Points Greatest Hits'. And I was buying all those damn No Limit tapes, Mr. Serv-On, Gambino Family, ****, I was like 11 scrapping up 17 bucks full of quarters and nickels to pay for those :lol: :x

The little girl in the grey shirt is the only one whose parents taught her well :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
did they say they prefer their iPhones yet most of them were no older than 9?

kids these days i tell ya what

"I'm such a 90's kid and I wasn't born in the 90's".....Underdog put that on a t shirt

The logic of kids these days....
mean.gif

I loved growing up in the time I did, over the past 20 years things have changed dramatically and I witnessed it all, I've witnessed having to deal with someone calling your house and knocking off your internet connection and being mad about it, I've witnessed the beginning of online chatting on aim/yahoo chats, music going from vinyl, to cassettes to CDs, to mp3's to iTunes, I went from carrying a pager (had a clear red joint :pimp: ) to a two-way, to a cellphone the size of a military phone to then lived through 5 generations of iPhones, we now get to see our favorite comic book heroes that we loved as kids, brought to life on the big screen so that we can continue to appreciate them as adults, ya just don't understand...those of is in our 30's were born in an amazing time.

What I remember most was being right when a new Jay/DMX/Ja video released and I missed it because there was no such thing as YouTube...you had to keep your eyes opened for **** there was no search button :rofl:

Had a talk with my 13 year old cousinand a couple of his friends about video games. I brought up the N64 and they asked what that was.

I didn't even respond. It hit me b. 
tired.gif

frown.gif

Last tape I bought was "Murder Was The Case" :smokin , teacher caught me listening to it class and took it. She had the nerve to give it back at the end of the year, by then I had already copped the CD and played it out.

Audio quality for the most part is still better than these mp3 files we use today, even better than flac in most cases. I remember I had to carry it on my hand so that **** didn't skip and carry my whole CD collection in my backpack some days.

Had a talk with my 13 year old cousinand a couple of his friends about video games. I brought up the N64 and they asked what that was.

I didn't even respond. It hit me b. 
tired.gif

frown.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Whenever I play my gameboy on the train or bus kids don't even look twice. It's usually grown people that either stare or ask questions.

Aww dial up use to piss me off like no other
Man I remember when I coudnt connect to the internet with AOL 6.0 or whatever. A trick I would do is call my home phone with my cell phone, NOT pick up and just have it go to voicemail, THEN I could connect online. 
laugh.gif

Frist tape I ever bought was illmatic in 96 and It was written

My last tape before I got Cd Walkman was MP Da last don :lol:

I remember recording Right Thurr by Chingy and What the Hook Gon Be by Murphy Lee on a cassette to play on my Walkman :smh:

Back
Top Bottom