Kill Markings on police vehicle?

Someone else pointed this out on another News site. The APC that was involved in the raid on the Polygamist Mormons in Texas appears to have 2 kill markings onits side. It's standard practice for military vehicles and aircraft to have kill markings but civilian police vehicles? Pretty disturbing.
Maybe they are a salute to 2 officers that have been killed but it'd be rare for it to be done that way.

Many PD's across the nation have been militarized but this is blatant. Apart from them dressed in full battle regalia and riding in a military vehicle.Police State USA.

It's the 2 human figures in the left corner of the side of the APC.

5391345.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Could be nothing or it could stand for fellow officers they lost

Could be.

Since many SWAT officers are former military I'd think that they know that it usually symbolizes kill markings,

I don't think it's nothing though. It has to symbolize something.

That's because they bought that vehicle used from BAE.
Bought it used with the Sherrif stencil marking already on it and painted in grey?
laugh.gif

who cares?

Go live in China.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

If they are kill markings, I don't really mind. They were probably bad dudes.

You're right.

Lets have all police vehicles painted with kill markings.

Better yet. Why not give PD's jet fighters. That way they can just bomb vehicles that run from the police.
laugh.gif

Dont surprise me not one bit...soon we all gon be under
86f35e1aec4a641b0cfe9d1dccfa212fe26e979.bmp
so get used 2 it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

You're right.

I'm not talking about all police vehicles, but if you did something to make them call in that tank, then chances are that you did something pretty bad.

You're right.

I'm not talking about all police vehicles, but if you did something to make them call in that tank, then chances are that you did something pretty bad.

Plenty of people do "something really bad".

Those polygamist Mormons sure did something really bad for the Midland Country APC to come a few hundred miles to support the raid on their compound.

You're right.

Those polygamist Mormons sure did something really bad for the Midland Country APC to come a few hundred miles to support the raid on their compound.

I would say forcing women to marry and have sex at a young age is pretty bad. And that huge compound could have housed guns and put the police at adisadvantage. The tank was used a precaution.

You're right.

(not you wawa) You really think all shows of military force are justified? Yeah, AIGHT...see it's ppl like you...know what? I gat an example frommy own city. Wikipedia "MOVE controversy" and get back at me...

Originally Posted by wildout4

were 2 people killed in that situation in texas?

No. No one was killed.

Even if someone was kill markings don't go on that fast. At least i hope they don't carry a stencil and spray paint in the APC.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

You're right.

(not you wawa) You really think all shows of military force are justified? Yeah, AIGHT...see it's ppl like you...know what? I gat an example from my own city. Wikipedia "MOVE controversy" and get back at me...

I wikied "move controversy" and nothing showed up. I'm not saying "all shows of military force are justified." I am saying thatthey were "probably" justified, that most of the time the police were in the right. I am aware of the fact that the police mess up, hell, I betthere are some planes that are used in war by America that have kill marking and some stand for innocent people that were killed. This is very, very wrong. Iacknowledge that they are wrong, I am just saying that there is a "high chance" that whoever died "probably" did something to warrant theuse of extreme force.

You're right.

(not you wawa) You really think all shows of military force are justified? Yeah, AIGHT...see it's ppl like you...know what? I gat an example from my own city. Wikipedia "MOVE controversy" and get back at me...

I wikied "move controversy" and nothing showed up. I'm not saying "all shows of military force are justified." I am saying that they were "probably" justified, that most of the time the police were in the right. I am aware of the fact that the police mess up, hell, I bet there are some planes that are used in war by America that have kill marking and some stand for innocent people that were killed. This is very, very wrong. I acknowledge that they are wrong, I am just saying that there is a "high chance" that whoever died "probably" did something to warrant the use of extreme force.
Okay, short version:
There was a group (a community, more accurately) of people in west Philly a couple decades back who advocated moving back 2 Africa and dissention from thecorrupt Philadelphia gov't, who were known as MOVE.

They were seen as a threat 2 those around them (in reality, they were a threat to nothing more than the morale of the local gov't, as they gained more andmore influence and drew more people in with their message...kind of a "a man cannot serve 2 masters" situation), even though they never wereaggressive with their movement.

Mayor Wilson Goode (ironic name, no?) ordered in the National Guard 2 disperse them, and when they refused (after all, they did own the houses they lived in.)Goode ordered a firebomb dropped on the headquarters which destroyed an entire city block and killed and maimed many men, women and childeren.

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en

You're right.

I wikied "move controversy" and nothing showed up. I'm not saying "all shows of military force are justified." I am saying that they were "probably" justified, that most of the time the police were in the right. I am aware of the fact that the police mess up, hell, I bet there are some planes that are used in war by America that have kill marking and some stand for innocent people that were killed. This is very, very wrong. I acknowledge that they are wrong, I am just saying that there is a "high chance" that whoever died "probably" did something to warrant the use of extreme force.
Okay, short version:
There was a group (a community, more accurately) of people in west Philly a couple decades back who advocated moving back 2 Africa and dissention from the corrupt Philadelphia gov't, who were known as MOVE.

They were seen as a threat 2 those around them (in reality, they were a threat to nothing more than the morale of the local gov't, as they gained more and more influence and drew more people in with their message...kind of a "a man cannot serve 2 masters" situation), even though they never were aggressive with their movement.

Mayor Wilson Goode (ironic name, no?) ordered in the National Guard 2 disperse them, and when they refused (after all, they did own the houses they lived in.) Goode ordered a firebomb dropped on the headquarters which destroyed an entire city block and killed and maimed many men, women and childeren.

That is a horrible thing, an it was unnecessary. We can both agree on that.

Who cares. I keep little hash marks on my car for every little animal I run over. j/k

IMO after they raided all those child molesting sick fruits at the polygamist compund it should have looked like this:

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Who cares. I keep little hash marks on my car for every little animal I run over. j/k

IMO after they raided all those child molesting sick fruits at the polygamist compund it should have looked like this:
laugh.gif
Wow.

Back
Top Bottom