Kim Jong Il dead at age 69

laugh.gif
@ this thread.

I read dude spent about 800k on Henessy?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Can be mad at dude though, all that swag he had.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People still think Bin Laden is dead?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Real talk...

You'd be foolish to think NK is going to cede all power to a 27ish year old guy over their generals...

this could be very interesting, indeed...

In any case, if they decide to act up, we'd lay waste to them in an hour from what i'm reading...
eek.gif

Some are saying the Son hates South Korea more than Kim Jong Il did. 

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I hope this new guy really makes some changes. I hope I live to see one united Korea.

Doubt he will
30t6p3b.gif

But happy day anyways. Maybe his son will at least ease up on the forced labor and starving his own people thing said son's predecessors had such a knack for.

Just heard on the news that NK are firing missiles. They are probably just doing it to mourn the death of their leader.

Nevertheless, the new leader is going to attempt to flex his muscles. He has to show that he's willing to stand up against the West.

Things will be interesting.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Crazy stuff. This year has been epic. I had no clue his health was so poor he was teetering on the edge of death, but I do remember him being pretty sick a few years ago.

2012 will be more epic than 2011. Paypal funds ready for the wager. 12/21/12

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Crazy stuff. This year has been epic. I had no clue his health was so poor he was teetering on the edge of death, but I do remember him being pretty sick a few years ago.

2012 will be more epic than 2011. Paypal funds ready for the wager. 12/21/12
I dunno man, this year was nuts. Ghadafi, bin Laden, Kim Jong, all dead. Arab springs, OWS, more and more people seemingly tired of the games, silly end of the world predictions... I think 2012 will go the way of Y2K as overhyped. This year was epic enough.

Kim Jong Ok 
laugh.gif

Kim Jong Party Rock "everday I'm sufferin" top comment 
laugh.gif

But Kim Jong Trill 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Still RIP tho

Some of these are
laugh.gif

Kim Jong il was the world’s best golfer

It was 1994 when Kim Jong Il shot an impressive 38 under par, including 11 holes in one. It was golf. Hey, it was crazy golf. Happily, while envious foreign media ignore Tiger Kim, local media were there to record the action as fact

Kim Jong il loved the movies

So keen was Kim to make a Godzilla movie that he kidnapped South Korean director Shin Sang-ok and his wife Choi Eun Hee and encouraged them to make Pulgasari. Shjooting took Shin on location to Austria, from where they escaped.

12 Crazy facts in the link:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/3...-about-kim-jong-il.html/

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Some of these are
laugh.gif

Kim Jong il was the world’s best golfer

It was 1994 when Kim Jong Il shot an impressive 38 under par, including 11 holes in one. It was golf. Hey, it was crazy golf. Happily, while envious foreign media ignore Tiger Kim, local media were there to record the action as fact

Kim Jong il loved the movies

So keen was Kim to make a Godzilla movie that he kidnapped South Korean director Shin Sang-ok and his wife Choi Eun Hee and encouraged them to make Pulgasari. Shjooting took Shin on location to Austria, from where they escaped.

12 Crazy facts in the link:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/3...-about-kim-jong-il.html/
getgellar.png

no point in spreading democracy to them dudes

Y'all will be amazed at the grief. Wait for the funeral. There are clips floating around covering Kim Il-Sung's funeral back in '94. Cray, dat shh was.

Back
Top Bottom