Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

daily-morning-awesomeness-361.jpg

Man my baby is fire, I set your baby on fire lololololol. Sounds like it would fit on Hold My Liquor

so i was on perez hilton's site a few minutes ago and saw that the kid's name is NORTH.

then i checked TMZ....

What do Kim Kardashian's new baby and the Space Needle have in common?

They're both NORTH WEST ... TMZ has learned.

Seriously, that's the kid's name ... at least according to the birth certificate from Cedars-Sinai hospital.

There were rumors floating around a few months ago that Kim and Kanye West might give the baby a directional name ... but who thought they would actually go through with it?

And when you look at the options -- West West is redundant ... South West is an airline ... and East West leads to nowhere.

So, by default ... North West it is!

Congratulations little girl.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/20/kim-kardashian-baby-name-north-west-kanye/#ixzz2WoWnhX7D

The two most self absorbed human beings on the planet had a child and named it North West.

I'm sure she will turn out to be a terrific person.

so i was on perez hilton's site a few minutes ago and saw that the kid's name is NORTH.

then i checked TMZ....
What do Kim Kardashian's new baby and the Space Needle have in common?

They're both NORTH WEST ... TMZ has learned.

Seriously, that's the kid's name ... at least according to the birth certificate from Cedars-Sinai hospital.

There were rumors floating around a few months ago that Kim and Kanye West might give the baby a directional name ... but who thought they would actually go through with it?

And when you look at the options -- West West is redundant ... South West is an airline ... and East West leads to nowhere.

So, by default ... North West it is!

Congratulations little girl.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/20/kim-kardashian-baby-name-north-west-kanye/#ixzz2WoWnhX7D
DEAD AT THE GRAPHIC THEY USED

0620-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-article-tmz-3.jpg

Tbh if the kid was born to a couple in the hood, life wouldn't have been that great IMO. North West is just a weird name

Wasn't that name suppose to start with a k, though?

Back
Top Bottom