Kixchamp.com Legit

I found this out through complex.coms top 20 sneaker resellers you should check out. Now looking through the website, it looks kind of fake. Some of the prices are way too low. For example, Jordan space jam 11s selling for $250 and blue snake skin 11s for $150. The thing that really caught my eye was the jordan 4 motorsports.  They were specially made for jordans motorsport team and were selling over $7000 on ebay. Kixchamp is selling for $200. Is Kixchamp.com legit. I seen 5 reviews on them because not a lot of people are reviewing them. 

check there faq if it states authentic pay at youre own risk and if they look fake when you get them return them. but whats there return policy

Kixchamp is legit. me and my boy shop with them on the 11s. we dont wear fake nothing. The 11s are 100% legit. I copped the Bel Air 5s too. Took them to footlocker and they confirmed they were authentic. I cant talk bout any other sneakers on kixchamp but the 11s and the 5s.

Plus if you email them they will reply back. From my experience they sell real shoes

Kixchamp is legit. me and my boy shop with them on the 11s. we dont wear fake nothing. The 11s are 100% legit. I copped the Bel Air 5s too. Took them to footlocker and they confirmed they were authentic. I cant talk bout any other sneakers on kixchamp but the 11s and the 5s.

Plus if you email them they will reply back. From my experience they sell real shoes
"we dont wear fake nothing" are you sure about that? 

OP that site is full of GMs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom