Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

Anyone know where to buy that Klay [emoji]128076[/emoji] Shirt he was wearing during the parade? I've checked the anta sites but did not see. Thanks!

@ScoreboardAJ  Does anyone know what's up with the Anta America site, I've had shoes carted but there's no way to process payment and then my size sold out. 

@Mooby  Anta took things back in house and switched warehouses in the process (from LA to Ohio).  They are still working through some logistics issues, which is unfortunate.  Size 12s are in short supply in several colorways and sold out in many cases.  Hopefully, they'll have things straightened out by Friday. 

@Kaz109  - I know there was a run of the outdoor shoes that was produced, but not shipped to the US, that included sizes up to 14.  At some point they have to be releasing these, but the numbers were fairly limited in availability (size 14's at least).  Once antaamerica.com is back up and running properly, I'd recommend getting more KT2s.  I've seen the KT3's, some are decent, sort of Kobe 9 look, but I'm not sure how they were changing the outsole spring gimmick that has been shown on this thread, but will not be part of the shoe.

For those interested in the outdoor version, these are freakin' GORGEOUS. I love how Anta creatively placed the logo (it's not noticeable in a good way...and just this fire colorway/color blocking).

Played in them indoors just this past weekend, GREAT cushion and traction. Went half-size down. Bought these for hooping outdoors (very hard outsole), but they're soo beautiful I don't wanna damage them by playing outdoors haha.

Best part is these are just $80 srp. Got them for 20off upon release here in the Philippines. Great buy for me. My very first Anta shoe and cheapest bball shoe yet...but I love them.

Attachments

• 20170727_211252.jpg
    20170727_211252.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
http://famujisneaker.storenvy.com/products/20125748-anta-kt-outdoor-2-low-white-black

They do! (Though I've never ordered from there before..it seems like the legit site since even Nightwing2303 refers to the site).
The shoes do run long for me though. My regular size is 9 but got an 8.5 for these..roomy and soft forefoot so I opted for a more locked-down fit. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the link! but I meant the standard KT2 indoor lows... I do want to try those outdoor lows, but these are the ones I'm after:
http://famujisneaker.storenvy.com/c...0399978-anta-klay-thompson-kt2-low-black-gold

Anta update - Anta decided to take their sales in house and are using a distribution center in Columbus, OH now. They've done a nice job with their Amazon listings (run by Hynes Eagle?), but their social media and website have been pretty static since the transition took place.
We will be conducting a sample sale on eBay of some unique shoes, many size 9.5, but their may be a few others including old editions of actual player's shoes, KG, KT & RR. Curious? I'll let you know where to look when they get posted.

Might be time to jump on the kt2 ship..undecided on wether to get the finals home or away..

Back
Top Bottom