Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

the 9s in person
clean lil shoe
PL had a nice shine
And fit great

Might cop on disco

I can see these making it to get some kind of mark down, but don't think they produced them in numbers like Aqua 8's to end up in the Outlets.. Timing with upcoming releases isn't great and had this one come out at a different time I could see a complete sell out, plus 8's and 9's don't typically sell all that well in the first place..

I agree with you. The IXs are one of the weakest jordans to sell out. I like the Lows too~ All the lows Colorway here are somewhat like 40% and I still havent pick up the bright mango colorway yet~ Just way too many releases now......pocket running low after a pair of Ultraboost and the Kobe Jordan IX. Hopefully, they will sit till next month. haha
Mike didn't actually wear OG IX's on court.  They released when he retired from the Bulls the first time.  I know he wore the Retro+ Cool Greys as a Wizard.  Wonder if that's part of the reason the IX's are one of the weaker Jordans in terms of sales.  I've always been a fan of the shoe, though.

yup IXs lacking history, cool greys and french blues worn as a wizard thats it

Last edited:
Mike didn't actually wear OG IX's on court.  They released when he retired from the Bulls the first time.  I know he wore the Retro+ Cool Greys as a Wizard.  Wonder if that's part of the reason the IX's are one of the weaker Jordans in terms of sales.  I've always been a fan of the shoe, though.

He wore them on a practice court with the Bulls.

My nike pair will be here today. Was supposed to show up next Monday but is out for delivery!

Got my pair in, definitely more purple than in pics. Love them though, great release.

Last edited:
Got my pair today. Shoe seems to be a deep shade of purple (concord)......I put it next to my purple Kobe jersey (which was not my only reason for copping lol) and it was almost as if the shoe turned blue....it was crazy.

Nevertheless, it's a keeper.

man where the fedex guy at?

wYHm95.gif

Back
Top Bottom