Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Dirty Del Sols are SUPER clean in person. Pics do them no justice as has been said. Congrats on the pickup, and great price!

im getting 2 pairs if they bring these back on ids.i destroyed 3 pairs of these(del sol,inlines and carpe diem)im always checking ebay but 11-11.5 are dry.

im getting 2 pairs if they bring these back on ids.i destroyed 3 pairs of these(del sol,inlines and carpe diem)im always checking ebay but 11-11.5 are dry.

Man I've seen some heaters in that size range. ASGs in particular, they're a little pricey but for those I'd come out of pocket.

I would kill for another pair of CD's, a pair of Venoms/Chaos/MLK/HomeFinals!/AwayFinals/Home Gradients!

This shoe started my shoe collecting, and at the time I was only able to buy a pair here and there. If I had the same job now back then, I'd have all of them no problem :smh:

The only pairs I have are a pair of CD's (beat to hell and a size too big) and away gradients. This shoe is too nice.

Who on here bought GZA's 10.5 Venoms on ebay!!!???? I neeeeeeed those hahaha first pair ive seen in my size :frown: loving all the pics guys, the whiteouts are a pair i wouldnt mind adding to the collection...

Slept so hard on the POP's, Carpe Diem, and the black/red colorway.

Black red were on sale for like $40 too.

:smh:

Who on here bought GZA's 10.5 Venoms on ebay!!!???? I neeeeeeed those hahaha first pair ive seen in my size :frown: loving all the pics guys, the whiteouts are a pair i wouldnt mind adding to the collection...

Those Venoms are eye candy. If I was a 10.5. I would've pulled that trigger.

whats a fair price to pay for DS size 10.5 MLKs?

^ that honestly depends. I've read/heard that there were 72 pairs released. 24 pair per HoH back then (LA, Chicago and Harlem). I can't confirm that but maybe an older mambahead can.....

It honestly depends on what they mean to you. Me personally, I'll pay for something regardless of price as long as its something I genuinely like. Dont get me wrong, i wont pay $600-$700 for Grinch's but to fully answer your question....MLKs are hard to come by. I've seen them in the $325-$400 range. The same goes for others like the Chaos and a few overpriced Carpes. Once again it depends on you and what you're willing to pay.

MLK's defiantly had more than 72 pairs.. unless that was just how many released in the USA.. we got them here in Oz and they released in Asia too... I've seen them for up to $500 but if your patient 320 is a fair price range to me...

how much did they go for

Every new release of the Kobe iV during the 08-09 seasons felt like XMas. One of the best ever. Wish I kept my Finals and POP colorways but I really needed money at the time. Ah well...

Just copped lower Marion home for 150 DS will post soon
sweet! I got a pair while back, such a nice shoe!

Just scored a pair I needed for much less than recent hyped Kobes go for, and it has significance to his career. I'll post a pic once they come in!!

I think I might focus on picking up as many IVs in 2013 as I can.... After the Jordan V, I think Kobe IV comes in second in my top shoes ever!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom