Kobe IV Appreciation thread

sweet! I got a pair while back, such a nice shoe!
Just scored a pair I needed for much less than recent hyped Kobes go for, and it has significance to his career. I'll post a pic once they come in!!
I think I might focus on picking up as many IVs in 2013 as I can.... After the Jordan V, I think Kobe IV comes in second in my top shoes ever!

Uh oh.....I smell a Del Sol possibly........lol

^I agree on the Homes...Home LM IV and Away LM 5 are amongst the top....Love the 3 as well.......and the 6........and the 7..........lol love the CW period.

Black laces for my del sols,happy new year!!

Happy new year everyone. Finally got around to taking pics of my zk4 collection.

Bonus: a couple pics from my engagement photoshoot:

Nice MLK's GZA73. Was it you selling those venom's on ebay the other week? Dope collection pic trunkz550! Wish I had doubled up on a few more pairs. Props to everyone for contributing to this thread.

Last edited:
Trunkz always hurting my feeling when he posts his IVs >:

Clean MLKs G! One of my favorites of all time right there!

MLKs never fail. I really wish I would've doubled on the Finals Away. I still may if I come across a decently priced pair. This is my favorite thread by far. Wish some of the other ZK threads would come to life again.

Trunkz very dope pics my man. Engagement one is very clean. Original as hell too.

^Thanks for the love yall. I love this thread and have to contribute something. The zk4's are in my top 3 shoes ever! such an amazing shoe overall. I stop ballin in my gm's and breds just so I don't destroy them. lol

MLKs never fail. I really wish I would've doubled on the Finals Away. I still may if I come across a decently priced pair. This is my favorite thread by far. Wish some of the other ZK threads would come to life again.
Trunkz very dope pics my man. Engagement one is very clean. Original as hell too.

Thanks sir! Once my fiancee' decided on the colors I knew I had to rock my MLK's. lol

Back
Top Bottom