Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Someone is selling the POP colorway on eBay but the users feedback rating is holding me from making an offer :smh: shoes look legit but not trying to get scammed.

Decisions :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

eBay is surefire. Just do the purchase through ebay. Make sure the listing states that they are authentic. If it does, you'll be covered under purchase protection.

^^^ebay buyer protection... If its a good price, try it.

Nice Ace IVs up there... my fav Aces from the Kobe line.

Someone also contacted me selling del sols, away gradients, and Phillys. All sz 13, and I'm pretty sure ds. If anyone is interested lmk and ill link you guys up.

Passed on those aces for retail, or close more than once on my hunt for the homes :frown: regret it now.

Nike pls for the love of god put these back on ids even for a couple weeks my money is waiting:smile:

Yea. 4 is tops. PERIOD. I PERSONALLY like ZK3s.....A LOT. More than 5s from a durability standpoint.

For you guys the 5 has to be the 2nd to 4 right.

man what I'd do for a pair of those black rices :smh:

Enh,I have a thing for the 2's... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE playing ball in that shoe. the zoom air is heaven, the traction is sex.
I don't have love for the 5s like others. They iightttttt lol.
Heck, then the 1's before the 5s for me.

edit:

I forgot about the 2k4's.. that counts as kobes shoe..right? :tongue:

Last edited:
Enh,I have a thing for the 2's... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE playing ball in that shoe. the zoom air is heaven, the traction is sex.
I don't have love for the 5s like others. They iightttttt lol.
Heck, then the 1's before the 5s for me.

edit:

I forgot about the 2k4's.. that counts as kobes shoe..right? :tongue:

If he didn't F that white ***** it would've been the 1s. ROFL
I regard them as the Kobe I, for me of course. They are too
nice to be a team shoe.

Back
Top Bottom