Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Nice pickup on the finals home. Had a chance to double up on these so why not. Here's my latest pickup

Finals Home 4 > Big Stage 5 home. Sorry.
Inline 4 = Concord 6
both clean colorways!

I don't think anyone would argue with you on the Finals/BS my man. I know I wouldn't at least. I slept on the concord 6 completely. I'll pick em up shortly though. I LOVE the inline 5. All the inline/concord CWs are essentials though.

Yep, still have my Inline 5 crispy af. Haven't balled in them just because they look so pretty
when clean. I just know that Big Stages has that intense hype going on over the 4.

For anyone looking for DS Ace homes or DS Inlines sz 12 check ebay there is a dude selling them for a decent price.

Newest pickup......long search but finally paid off at a respectable price.

Last edited:
Nice pick up on those Rice. IVs are the best release Rices.

MPLS.... Could never bring myself to buy em. If I had the chance now for close to retail I might bite tho lol. My love for IVs is that strong.

^Nice pickup on the MPLS. Mad I sold mine.

Thanks Sdub I LOVE the Rice 4's. They are the best rice cw and are amazing.

^Thank you Trunkz.

I loved the Minneapolis jerseys growing up so it was only right for me.
It was either these, Ace Homes or Inlines (which I have doubles of both). So......here we are.

Nice mpls iv's!! Translucent sole.. loved the pebbled style leather on the collar too... Surprised there's not much love for them, but like you I loved the jersey back in the early 2000's when they wore em for 1 game...

CANT BELIEVE I PASSED ON SO MANY COLORWAYS OF THE 4s via OUTLETS!!!
close to 50% is always good! SMFH

so mad I passed on the MPLS before... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Man. I forgot how much I loved the IV. 

Got a friend of mine who is trying to buy a pair of the ASG, but is worried about the translucent sole. How yellow do these go and how quickly? Any tips on how to get it looking new again? Will Sea-glow work? Any help is appreciated.

Man. I forgot how much I loved the IV. 

Got a friend of mine who is trying to buy a pair of the ASG, but is worried about the translucent sole. How yellow do these go and how quickly? Any tips on how to get it looking new again? Will Sea-glow work? Any help is appreciated.

Sea glow works a bit. They actually turn brown. lol rather quickly.

as long as you don't beat them up, it's all good. they age pretty well.

$150-170 is a good price for sure. They don't demand much money
as far as I know.

Shoot.... Find me some asgs for 150-170. I've been looking FOR YEARS for a ds pair....

Damn 150-170?? I'd jump all over that. I was thinking another 100 on top of that would be a decent price!

Damn 150-170?? I'd jump all over that. I was thinking another 100 on top of that would be a decent price!
naw, thats going too far... 150-170 is probably average for them actually. But you have to find em first. Within the past year or so, Ive seen multiple people pick ds pairs up for 150 give or take.

^Sdub speaks the truth. I picked up 1 pair of asg for $132 shipped and another for $156 shipped about a year or so after they dropped. Now cats trying to sell them for $310...smh

Man I need to look where you cats are. I've been looking for a size 12 ASG for at least 2 years. I'm going hard on the 4 because they released when I was deployed to Iraq from '08-'09. So I've been playing catch-up ever since.

^LMAO at Pikachu up there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom