Kobe Retro Pack

The FTB pack is a dope concept but way too much work for me I think. Trying to cop multiple pairs of a limited release sounds terrible. Brilliant (moneymaking) move by Nike though.

I'm in for this 3/8 pack in white though. Mostly for the 3s.

k20lee k20lee thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 I live in Burleson and b4 the storm made it through that way it was developing southeast of where I stay. My parents were in Arkansas and they always have to drive past Garland to get home so lucky I called the to give em the warning (shoutout to Big lol) and thankfully they hadn't even left yet. They wound up staying another night. It's messed up though because I swear the weather man was claiming while the storm was developing that it's wasn't going to pick up strength and not to worry smh.

@K20Lee@thegamemodo9 I live in Burleson and b4 the storm made it through that way it was developing southeast of where I stay. My parents were in Arkansas and they always have to drive past Garland to get home so lucky I called the to give em the warning (shoutout to Big lol) and thankfully they hadn't even left yet. They wound up staying another night. It's messed up though because I swear the weather man was claiming while the storm was developing that it's wasn't going to pick up strength and not to worry smh.
Truth. I was watching the weather reports on TV when the power went out. Not once did they mention for Sunnyvale to take cover. Once it went out, my dog started flipping out and my brother and I could hear an incredibly strong wind outside. We knew it was trouble, but like I mentioned, we got extremely lucky. Others in the neighborhood were not.

Last edited:

Truth. I was watching the weather reports on TV when the power went out. Not once did they mention for Sunnyvale to take cover. Once it went out, my dog started flipping out and my brother and I could hear an incredibly strong wind outside. We knew it was trouble, but like I mentioned, we got extremely lucky. Others in the neighborhood were not.
Man that's scary.... Glad you're alright though. 

God bless.

It was a sound like I've never heard, not like a train as it's always described. i still can't get over how large it was.

Back
Top Bottom