Kobe Retro Pack

Grey still looks wack. They should have done it purple

and they done it straight black

also the III's sole would look better black

I think its grey the more I look at it, just the way the pic was taken :lol: whew *wipes forehead*

If any purple IX's release at all, they should be the Randy Moss PE. I'm not wild about the Kobe PE IX. Too bad the black Lakers PE VIII seem to be the one releasing, I prefer the white ones to those. But I'm not worried, JB is moving into the PE wave to keep ups buying. I'll just wait it out....

Man I hope the black 3s and 8s posted aren't the pack that may drop. Was really looking forward to the white colorways.

But I'll take any of the Kobe Jordan PEs. They're all dope IMO.

Man I hope the black 3s and 8s posted aren't the pack that may drop. Was really looking forward to the white colorways.

But I'll take any of the Kobe Jordan PEs. They're all dope IMO.
I would venture to say so.

The person that purchased them stated they were purchased from the Nike store in beaverton.

So the pack is going to be black based 3s and 8s with lakers color accents?

Hmm wanted them in white. Then those 9s too, just might pass on those

He's endorsed by Jordan, not a random.

Most likely he had pairs transfered over from the JB building to the ES and they were just holding them for him.

Last edited:
in the membrane.
Cypress Hill
nthat.gif

The black pairs look awful so it would make sense that jordan would release those.

I need the Kobe 9s, would be my first Jordan purchase since 2010. ****, I'll take the Marshall Faulk and Darius Miles IXs too.

Back
Top Bottom