Kobe Retro Pack

PayPal ready [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

JB is really building the hype for this pack by giving them to celebs in both color ways

Fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just release all 4 in a pack and charge me $1,000 JB. And for those complaining that's too much, you will pay wayyyyyyy more for all 4 seperate on the resell market.

i would guess white pairs are releasing because they were the actual ones in 03 and the blacks were auction exclusive 1/1 so that would take the value away

people with contracts/plugs should be getting these in soon like how they post 2-3 months away releases in a giant shot 

Gotta stack an extra 5 bills right quick in preparation, retail or bust. I care about these more than the FTB pack but that don't mean I'm not excited bout the FTB pack

Just release all 4 in a pack and charge me $1,000 JB. And for those complaining that's too much, you will pay wayyyyyyy more for all 4 seperate on the resell market.
I agree with this. Honestly I would buy them at  $1k retail for all 4 pairs in a pack with a special commemorative box. This will weed out a lot of the resellers too & give the people who actually want the shoes to wear a better chance of copping

Last edited:
That will deter the lil resellers only, you know the ones that you can talk down. The real resellers, the bigger fish in the pond, will still cop and flip the hell out of. On a pack like that? All 4 Kobe pes, commemorative box, $1k per unit investment wise? It sells itself

Last edited:
It's been all over the net. The in the know guys all confirmed white pairs. Black pairs were just for the auction.

Celebs starting to receive packs from JB. That means a retail release pretty soon.

That will deter the lil resellers only, you know the ones that you can talk down. The real resellers, the bigger fish in the pond, will still cop and flip the hell out of. On a pack like that? All 4 Kobe pes, commemorative box, $1k per unit investment wise? It sells itself

Fair point. It should weed out the little resellers and maybe even limit how many packs the big resellers are willing to get. The guys who would normally buy like 20 pairs may only buy 5-10 because that's still $10,000 tied up in one release.

I am diehard Lakers and Kobe fan, I need ti...I even have a separate savings account dedicated to shoes/hobbies so I can correctly allocate funds to my shoes/fun money, bills, retirement, emergency money, car, house, etc. So when my shoe/fun money account is empty im screwed but I am ready this year, this going to be lit!

And that Kobe FTB, i want that too! lol

(..and all the other JB releases)

Last edited:
It's been all over the net. The in the know guys all confirmed white pairs. Black pairs were just for the auction.
That drummer guy(forgot his name) I thought had the black set that he picked up from Beaverton Nike I believe. I didn't even pay attention to the auction for the black set.

Last edited:
Yeah JB, I'm gonna need you to confirm this already so I can contact who I need to contact and put aside whatever funds I need to in order to assure I get them. Whatever they may or may not be.

Back
Top Bottom