KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

Performance: Kobe
Design: Lebron

I just love the woven material and the cut on the Lebron's.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Took the words outta my mouth!! I love the Kobe midsoles. Just nothing goin on up top. Too plain. Brons look cool and I like the shape/cut of them. That bein said, I'm still gonna get the kobes. The Kobe line has better performance, imo.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Took the words outta my mouth!! I love the Kobe midsoles. Just nothing goin on up top. Too plain. Brons look cool and I like the shape/cut of them. That bein said, I'm still gonna get the kobes. The Kobe line has better performance, imo.

the lebron IX looks kind of weird heading upwards, maybe if they were mid the weird oval like cut wouldn't be as noticable, but kobes looks really nice

the lebron IX looks kind of weird heading upwards, maybe if they were mid the weird oval like cut wouldn't be as noticable, but kobes looks really nice

I'm not sure if this has been said already but from a basketball players point of view those Lebrons look like they are going to be a great shoe to play in....... ya'll forget that it's a basketball shoe and think it's made for you to stunt in walking down the street.

I'm not sure if this has been said already but from a basketball players point of view those Lebrons look like they are going to be a great shoe to play in....... ya'll forget that it's a basketball shoe and think it's made for you to stunt in walking down the street.

i'm almost tempted to say KD4 > KB7 > LJ9.... but for sure KB7 > LJ9. the 9 is pitiful.

i'm almost tempted to say KD4 > KB7 > LJ9.... but for sure KB7 > LJ9. the 9 is pitiful.

The Kobes are looking
pimp.gif

I had the Kobe 6 for balling and the Lebron 8 for casual wear as they were too bulky for me to play in. From what ive seen so far Kobe 7s will be bought, will wait and see how the Lebron look casually.

I had the Kobe 6 for balling and the Lebron 8 for casual wear as they were too bulky for me to play in. From what ive seen so far Kobe 7s will be bought, will wait and see how the Lebron look casually.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

IMO, LeBron 4-8 are better than any Kobe signature, but... Kobe 7 >>>>> LeBron 9.
I agree the Lebron IVs, VIIs, and VIIIs are classics in his line, but you gotta be trippin' if you think the Vs and VIs are in that same class or better than any Kobe sig. 

Back
Top Bottom