Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Got some kicks in today. All of these are $120 shoes. However, 2 of them cost much more than $120. Come at me.

$120 a pop???show me the trick brah
smokin.gif
I said they are all $120 shoes. Not that they all COST $120.

Had to exchange my ASGs. Left zoom bubble had a dent in it and felt mushy, like it had popped.

@lewi1913  Which ones are you most happy with? Any pair standout quality wise. I'm intrigued by UA. I find that they feel great out of the box but they have some durability issues.

Played in the X today and in my opinion, kobe 9 elite high is the best basketball shoes ever made hands down! The 10s dont com3 closewith the 9

The only people who think UA are wack, are people who don't hoop and just want nike aesthetics. We collect basketball shoes. Play basketball.
laugh.gif

I play plenty of basketball and I think they're wack. Plenty of great performers out there that look much better imo. To each their own though. 

Nice pickups

The only people who think UA are wack, are people who don't hoop and just want nike aesthetics. We collect basketball shoes. Play basketball.
laugh.gif

I play plenty of basketball and I think they're wack. Plenty of great performers out there that look much better imo. To each their own though. 

Nice pickups
If you HAVE played in UA, you are the only person I have ever heard that said you don't like them for hooping. If you have not played in them, then you don't have much of a valid argument for them being wack. But if you just hate the look of them, that is another issue and not related to performance.

Not trying to be a d**k though or beef, lots of choices for everyone out there that plays. No hate. 
nthat.gif

Hyperchase upper fits me like a glove. Will switch out the insole to a KB8 one though for more cushion.

Back
Top Bottom