Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The stuff on the metallic heel is 3M too...but it's so shiny to begin with that you'd never notice
laugh.gif

Gotta say that im pretty impressed with the Kobe 10's on court. The only thing I will say is that the clear midsole scuffs pretty easy. It isn't really noticeable unless you are looking up close but it still there.  So to those who ball in there kicks and try to keep them looking fresh, good luck lol.

This is mainly for the OCD people. Im starting to get that way when it comes to shoes lol.

Lighting in these shots make them look more blue than purple.

Bought the 5ams yesterday, wore them today. Am hooked. Best Kobe since the VI

Not 100% on the ASGs but can probably make them work.....
maybe it's your screen but they look purple in the pic. Anyway whoever edited the photos overdid it. Especially considering these are call blackouts and there is way too much light reflecting on them. I wonder if we will get Kobe Xs like the kyrie 1 dreams. I could probably get behind those.

Everything's gotta be filtered these days. :smh:  Do a Google image any shoe out there and you'll see 10 different variations of the same colorway. Makes it hard to get a feel for a true colorway.
true it really can be hard to tell. I remember the kd 6 wheat looked awesome in the leaked photos but they turned out looking way different when the official ones surfaced. I work in color correction editing photos for products to make them appear how they actually look in person. Since product photographers are apparently lazy, unskilled or just rather pay someone to do it in post and save themselves the trouble I get paid to correct them so they are accurate for consumers. Many leaks are often deceptive and overdone.

On another note though are those Kobe 5am flight socks sitting? Looking for a pair.

I didn't really pay attention when the 5am's dropped but weren't there a few deals below retail from some sites right away? Wondering if the same will be said for the Blackouts and it'd be worth it to wait.

It won't be anything like it.
I hope not, I was thinking the APs were a gr as well. My FL got AP's and we didn't get a single All Star shoe. Seems like people with the snkrs app have an advantage. I have android so no help for me. I think the Blackouts will be a top 3 CW for the X so it kinda worries me. 

I hope not, I was thinking the APs were a gr as well. My FL got AP's and we didn't get a single All Star shoe. Seems like people with the snkrs app have an advantage. I have android so no help for me. I think the Blackouts will be a top 3 CW for the X so it kinda worries me. 
I think most people are waiting to see if there will be flyknits, then you'd have reason to be worried.

I want that black pair swaggy P had on the other night and Kobe wore walking through the tunnel.

Back
Top Bottom