Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Not bad its ok looking. I like for the fact they are Purple, but does look kinda cheap looking like a low Hyperdunk, or Crusader.

I LOVE them (so far) except for the back , I don't care what kinda story they come up with, it looks STUPID. Just double up on the shozoku !

The two different heels won't do anything.

The zk4 only had the signature on one heel cup, but the knock off companies caught on very quickly.

Can't front... I think the X's will be some Winners!  
nthat.gif

Definitely an Upgrade from the Kobe 9 Silhouette. 

And ppl must remember, the Kobe 9's were NOT FLYKNIT. The Kobe 9 "Elite" was Flyknit. Could easily see them going Flyknit for Kobe X Elites. 

Just glad to see they're back to the Normal Release Schedule and don't have to see Elite's drop ahead of the true version.

Last edited:

Xs are making the mentalities look good.
Yup 100%

Mentalities are killing the X's if those pics are legit X's

Terrible so far.

Long live the 8s.
I don't think this looks terrible but yeah, 8 looks better. Will wait for official pics though, maybe I'll change my mind.

And ppl must remember, the Kobe 9's were NOT FLYKNIT. The Kobe 9 "Elite" was Flyknit. Could easily see them going Flyknit for Kobe X Elites.
It's so hard to make people understand this... 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I must say they look like they are gonna feel good. The design of the sole with that mesh upper has to be comfortable as heck.

I think it looks pretty clean. Just looks limited NikeID-wise like the IX's.

Last edited:
I thought the back pieces/emblems were going to be a tpu type plating from seeing the blue pairs a few weeks ago...hmmm...

I'm pretty iffy on the outsole pattern.  It looks like either the outsole of a turf shoe, grass court tennis shoe or maybe like Adidas cilia pattern.

I'm pretty iffy on the outsole pattern.  It looks like either the outsole of a turf shoe, grass court tennis shoe or maybe like Adidas cilia pattern.

I think it's actually a non slip sole used on a lot of work shoes.

I've never seen it on an athletic shoe but it works really well on watery floors and even ice.

Last edited:

I've never seen it on an athletic shoe but it works really well on watery floors and even ice.
Excellent point.  You may have posted about this a page or two back but I forgot.  In that case, I totally understand as I've walked around in a pair of those non-slip work shoes

Maybe it works wonders on the hardwood?

I've personally never played basketball on ice or a court with water.. One acl surgery is enough :lol:

I just want shoes that are good on the dustiest courts in the world.

Last edited:
Hopefully they are the GS version and the Men's version are different. I wish they went the flyknit lowtop route instead of hyperfuse.

They remind me of the P-Rod 8's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom