Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

From IG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like!!!

I really like this colorway. ...but my question is to anyone that may know?...what does those 4 "stitches" or whatever they are supposed to be? ...anyone?..4?..4what?
So with the Kobe's sheath on the other heal there are 10 lines all together.

I'm still confused about what is in the forefoot
Can't confirm but I'm 99% sure it's lunarlon

Hope not, if it's lunarlon, consider me lunar done.

Can't tolerate shoes that don't have impact protection that bottom out after after several wears. Most working folks aren't in position to get a new pair when these shoes bottom out so quickly. If you are using them for hooping at least.

Here's what I'm hoping:

That design is just the foundation, like the FUSE foundation and they hit it with a nice flyknit pattern on the outside to give it character.  Right now, those are definitely just trashy looking, can't even wrap my head around spending $200+ on those.

They look like stripped down versions of the hyperdunk lows and slapped with Kobe logos/shozokus.

oye....then X is definitely a no go.

Why does nike refuse to give me heel tabs on these. The placement and use of the shozoku is so lazy and looks terrible. Pretty much the only reason I'm assuming these are a sample.

Btw, Nike/Kobe gotta Chill with the Achilles Stitch Marks on the Back Heel.

It was CUTE with the 9's, but now it's just beating a dead horse. 
eyes.gif

Anyone realise how the midsole is seethrough in the bottom part of the heel. I think its pretty save to say its max zoom (like stated a while ago in some chinese text). And I think its save to say that its a wild guess that there is full lenght zoom on top of it, but one is allowed to dream right?

For me, when it comes to ball shoes, less is more. I'm a huge advocate of the kobe 5. These 10s seem like an improved version of the 5s and that's great for me cause nothing since has performed to that standard IMO.

For those who ball in lows, these appear to be performance beasts.

But eventually we'll see

Back
Top Bottom