Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Man, no way these purple shoes are actually the finished product Xs... Like others have said, they look like a bottom of the barrel basketball shoe, not what we've come to expect from Kobe's signature line.

I just can't get over how cheap everything looks. The two different heels have to be a joke.

Theyre gonna come up with some story about the shoe at the launch to make it seem like they put in a lot of effort.

While I do like them, we could have seen better for sure. I just hope they're not giving up on kobe's line to focus on Kyrie

Theyre gonna come up with some story about the shoe at the launch to make it seem like they put in a lot of effort.

While I do like them, we could have seen better for sure. I just hope they're not giving up on kobe's line to focus on Kyrie
they look almost like the same shoe lol

Looks like a nike trainer shoe
mean.gif

Take away the kobe signature and shozoku and these are very generic and NO ONE would be even showing this shoe love. .. The 1st kobe that doesn't scream SIGNATURE shoe at all and that's a 1st wow.

Man, no way these purple shoes are actually the finished product Xs... Like others have said, they look like a bottom of the barrel basketball shoe, not what we've come to expect from Kobe's signature line.

I just can't get over how cheap everything looks. The two different heels have to be a joke.
Totally agree man, these just look unfinished. That gold X on the sole looks cheap and tacky. And the Kobe logo on the tongue?? what the heck is that? If this is the final product then I am very disappointed. Trash.

Looks like they've run out of ideas. It's not awful but it's not something we haven't seen. Can't believe more people don't see this looking like a Venomenon shoe instead. The most commonly used phrase by people at first glance is "these will be performance beasts!".

Last edited:
Looks like something some spoiled housewife would come into the gym wearing with her nike+ app loaded up, on her way to a zoomba class or some s***

Pass unless some CW blows my mind but Kobe's CWs have never really been that outstanding to me it is either hit or miss. Right now this home pair is a miss for me. These would be good for ball though and that is about it. What I really want to know is the price on them.

The got damn 'mentalities' should've been the kobe 10

Like some have said these really look unfinished. Almost like a step above a wear test model. Two different designs on the back of the heel don't make sense either nor does it look good IMO. On the on foot pic the upper looks more like the OG Nike Hyperfuse from 08-09. There are some things that I do like such as the heel zoom . But gonna reserve final judgement until they are officially revealed and we see some other colorways.

I really like the midsole/outsole but the entire upper is crap.

Hopefully the Elites keep that same midsole/outsole and use an FK upper.

Also, that whole 4 stitch + 6 pieces of shozoku adding up to 10 is silly, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with a few others when I say I'll wait until official pics come out. However, from what I see I don't mind. To me, there's a subtlety and simpleness that i appreciate. We all shall see soon enough...

Looks like something some spoiled housewife would come into the gym wearing with her nike+ app loaded up, on her way to a zoomba class or some s***
lol

I agree 100% tho.

Hopefully kobe make it another season so we can get a dope kobe 11

Last edited:
those on feet pics look nice, still on the fence but leaning toward liking them. all it'll take is a nice colorway cause that purple is almost enough

sure hope there's a mid or high option tho
I hope so too and I wish the guy doing the on feet wore socks.

Back
Top Bottom