Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Not trying to dog you but you're going to tell me the revealed Elite Highs are comparable to the Elite lows?

They brought back a similar color way to the Beethoven 9 which a lot missed out on.

They have a color way that has the FK color pattern of BOTH the Masterpiece AND Mamba Moments.

And it's a low silhouette unlike what Sneakermane calls a boxing boot, ready for summer.

I don't understand why no one wouldn't be excited after the lack luster line so far and the potential future these present.

Yes. They look the same. It's like saying the 9 Elite and Elite low look totally different. As if people couldn't imagine what a Elite low 10 would look like. One guy literally said these are the best Kobes ever today. If that's not hype what is?

Btw I can speak on previous quotes without going back for them. People are so up tight because I said the word "hype". Dudes pressed not to be associated with the word and caught feelings. Defending themselves to a person they don't know. Funny.

All this flip flopping and the highs are still trash.

Gonna be in China over the summer, pray to god I'll be in Shanghai whenever the global release date is. Those MCs are tooooooooooo mean

Last edited:
all these pages moved i thought the EXT had been shown, nope just more regulars 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me but I dont see HTM im these maybe my view is wrong but when I think HTM I'm thinking groundbreaking this just scream GR. Im its an all black and a black and white weave the first one is the only one that feels HTM to me.
I feel the same, a GR FK low would be absolutely fine with me

Yes. They look the same. It's like saying the 9 Elite and Elite low look totally different. As if people couldn't imagine what a Elite low 10 would look like. One guy literally said these are the best Kobes ever today. If that's not hype what is?

I never said they didn't look the same besides the HTM heel designs. What I did say we're the FK pattern colors on the black/white and MC lows were a lot different than the plane Jane colors of the Elite Highs. After the FK Air Max sell out two weeks ago and other designs, it's clear everyone is nuts for MC or B/W FK which these HTMs happen to be. So really what has people excited are the colors and possibility of iDs and an option for those that dislike the highs.

I don't know about all that it's the greatest Kobe of all time nonsense. That's hyperbole of the highest order.

Some people just want to be the only one to like a shoe or act like they been on this model since day one. If that be the case Nike would only make a couple pairs to sell. But they make shoes for everyone to buy or have a chance to buy at least.

Remember the first leak pictures of the X. They were ugly. But now most people don't think so.

I can understand someone turning but that same bottom and FK pattern has been seen for weeks. Until today a lot of people dogged the 10 completely. Suddenly the FK pattern isn't as bad nor is the sole. it wasn't as if people were praising the pattern or sole before today. It was the opposite.

Most people (myself included) said they were waiting to see the Elite lows before completely disregarding the whole X line.

Most said the X Elite highs were better than the X EM lows but aside from the Rose Golds they didn't give off the same appeal as the IX Elite highs in terms of design, especially with that Achilles area. It looked too bland. Besides the Rose Golds the shown off Elite highs still look too bland.

Now most are seeing that Nike still knows what it's doing and finally let the adults design the X Elite low. The Shark Jaws (Beethoven 2s) and especially the Race Cars (mc) show off the variability that flyknit can provide. The Arrowheads are a little bland though except for the speckled icy sole.

Most of the people said they would turn if the lows were as expected. I don't think it has anything to do with them being HTMs. There should be some GRs that at least have the Shark Jaw look to them. I personally think the flyknit upper with the same sole on these Elite lows flows together better than the EM upper with the sole. My $0.02.

I'm just not sure why you keep posting this line that everyone hated the shoe completely when the lows hadn't appeared yet. Trying to get replys? If so then it worked :lol:

^^^.

I don't like those. If you told me Under Armour or Payless made those, I'd believe you. They're just very plain compared to Kobe 9 WTK, Influence, Hero, Sequioa, Persepctive and not as clean/classy as the Details, MP, Inspiration, Showtimes, Golds.

Last edited:
^^^.

I don't like those. If you told me Under Armour or Payless made those, I'd believe you. They're just very plain compared to Kobe 9 WTK, Influence, Hero, Sequioa, Persepctive and not as clean/classy as the Details, MP, Inspiration, Showtimes, Golds.
Agreed... The X elite looks like the "Safe route" for the kobe line.

The flyknit just doesnt give me that pickle tickle feeling lmao.

Now the flyknit weave on the lows look much much more detailed

Most people (myself included) said they were waiting to see the Elite lows before completely disregarding the whole X line.

Most said the X Elite highs were better than the X EM lows but aside from the Rose Golds they didn't give off the same appeal as the IX Elite highs in terms of design, especially with that Achilles area. It looked too bland. Besides the Rose Golds the shown off Elite highs still look too bland.

Now most are seeing that Nike still knows what it's doing and finally let the adults design the X Elite low. The Shark Jaws (Beethoven 2s) and especially the Race Cars (mc) show off the variability that flyknit can provide. The Arrowheads are a little bland though except for the speckled icy sole.

Most of the people said they would turn if the lows were as expected. I don't think it has anything to do with them being HTMs. There should be some GRs that at least have the Shark Jaw look to them. I personally think the flyknit upper with the same sole on these Elite lows flows together better than the EM upper with the sole. My $0.02.

I'm just not sure why you keep posting this line that everyone hated the shoe completely when the lows hadn't appeared yet. Trying to get replys? If so then it worked :lol:

You really don't get it. The sole is the same as the normal 10. The Flyknit pattern is the same as the Elite Highs. Thread has been absolutely dead. The 10 until today hasn't been the most popular shoe out. Somehow the pattern and sole from 2 shoes that have been slept on is now suddenly the hottest sneaker on the net when combined in a low. Do you get it now? Comprehend what I'm saying? It's not hard and others get it.

I wonder if they slapped a big Reebok logo where the gigantic swoosh is, would y'all boys still be getting wet the way you are now?

Just a thought.

No. What's your point? If you posted your sneaker collection and let me change the logos on them with photoshop do you think you'd still buy them all? Just another thought.

Look at the back of that high and tell me these shoes are the same [emoji]128514[/emoji] I personally love the high too, but that back is the only thing keeping me from copping anything besides rose gold right now. The cw itself make the shoe look different, and for the high haters this is what you have been waiting on. Tho I know I can't get the htm I'll wait for id, I might pass on a lot of highs if they drop more fire CWS like that

Look at the back of that high and tell me these shoes are the same [emoji]128514[/emoji] I personally love the high too, but that back is the only thing keeping me from copping anything besides rose gold right now. The cw itself make the shoe look different, and for the high haters this is what you have been waiting on. Tho I know I can't get the htm I'll wait for id, I might pass on a lot of highs if they drop more fire CWS like that

So the 9 elite and elite low look totally different to you? It's the exact same difference. If you fold the top of the 10 elite down you have the lows.

Last edited:
I wonder if they slapped a big Reebok logo where the gigantic swoosh is, would y'all boys still be getting wet the way you are now?

Just a thought.
Very bad example. The swoosh in itself is a huge design element... now if you were to change the player associated you would make more sense.

I didn't see a lot of people complaining about the soles. I seen people saying how boring the regular lows were. Saw people complaining how boring the back of the highs were and the flyknit was boring. With the low u really take away the ugly back, more exciting opportunities than the regular low all while hoping to get the same comfort. Let's not act like the elite low wasn't the favorite of the three ix models

I didn't see a lot of people complaining about the soles. I seen people saying how boring the regular lows were. Saw people complaining how boring the back of the highs were and the flyknit was boring. With the low u really take away the ugly back, more exciting opportunities than the regular low all while hoping to get the same comfort. Let's not act like the elite low wasn't the favorite of the three ix models
laugh.gif
 3 boring release colorways compared to the highs (Details > Beethovens). It's only saving grace was the ID options. I do like the Xs but sole could have been designed better.

How many dudes was in the 9 thread saying they loved the elite but couldn't do the high? Or nts famous "boxing boots". Like I said I love the highs too besides the back but let's not act like these dudes didn't keep popping in once a week saying their gonna wait til elite lows leaked.

the logo argument is an interesting one but kind of a reach considering the nike logo is aesthetically better looking than reebok or any other athletic brand for that matter, imo of course.

Back
Top Bottom