Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I didn't see a lot of people complaining about the soles. I seen people saying how boring the regular lows were. Saw people complaining how boring the back of the highs were and the flyknit was boring. With the low u really take away the ugly back, more exciting opportunities than the regular low all while hoping to get the same comfort. Let's not act like the elite low wasn't the favorite of the three ix models
How many dudes was in the 9 thread saying they loved the elite but couldn't do the high? Or nts famous "boxing boots". Like I said I love the highs too besides the back but let's not act like these dudes didn't keep popping in once a week saying their gonna wait til elite lows leaked.
QFT on both comments. 
nthat.gif

Funny thing is the 10 lows are boring. Yet a ALL BLACK or BLACK WHITE 10 HTM isn't because it's FK. That's what I mean by hype. The Easter 10 for example although many may not like them isn't as boring a CW as all black 10 HTM. I don't get the appeal besides the almost overwhelming public perception that the Elite lows are great and the rest of the 10s are weak by comparison. Especially CW wise.

Wow these HTM's are going to cost $$$ and resellers will double the price lol

Just picked up a pair of PEAK's for 60USD.. dare to say they're on par performance wise with some of the mainstream brands.

Anyone on the inside know how limited these HTMs will be?  I'm reading conflicting reports and nothing official yet!

Funny thing is the 10 lows are boring. Yet a ALL BLACK or BLACK WHITE 10 HTM isn't because it's FK. That's what I mean by hype. The Easter 10 for example although many may not like them isn't as boring a CW as all black 10 HTM. I don't get the appeal besides the almost overwhelming public perception that the Elite lows are great and the rest of the 10s are weak by comparison. Especially CW wise.

Because a combination of a Flyknit upper, cut of the shoe, and Nike's marketing pictures make them look good.

Stop trying to make this about hype and people flip-flopping their opinions. Just let it be

If the Elite lows come out on ID like last year I'll be the first in line for a "no imagination" MC! LOL

Because a combination of a Flyknit upper, cut of the shoe, and Nike's marketing pictures make them look good.

Stop trying to make this about hype and people flip-flopping their opinions. Just let it be

Stop making excuses for funny hype. "Cut of shoe", "FK upper" and my favorite "Nikes pictures" making all black not boring. See how that works? You totally avoided my point that makes perfect sense to justify hype. Since when is all black not a boring CW? In what universe? Doesn't mean it's a bad CW but still boring.

U got it bruh OK... As one of the flip flop hype lovers I personally can't wait to see what's in store for both elite models.

Stop making excuses for funny hype. "Cut of shoe", "FK upper" and my favorite "Nikes pictures" making all black not boring. See how that works? You totally avoided my point that makes perfect sense to justify hype. Since when is all black not a boring CW? In what universe? Doesn't mean it's a bad CW but still boring.

Bro how do you not understand that some people find flyknit more appealing Than mesh

i havent bought a recent release in years. how does "nike lab work"

is it by the sneakers app or something else 

excuse my ignorance

Bro how do you not understand that some people find flyknit more appealing Than mesh

That's not what I'm saying. You dudes literally can't comprehend without someone breaking it down in simple words to you.

NT isn't the only place on Earth people talk about and discuss shoes. I've heard multiple people today say and I quote "BEST KOBES EVER". Now I also know people on here are to lazy to go back and read. That said I posted earlier I want the all black HTMs and for those who've been waiting for lows my post WERE NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS. Get off my back and read champ. You guys can't separate my hype statement from criticism of the sneaker. It's not the same. Comprehension is key.

Nobody's even trying to justify the hype.

They're talking about how good the shoe looks even if it's in a "boring" colorway like solid black and white. Because it looks good, period.

The reaction is more positive than for the regular and high-top versions because of the Flyknit upper without a collar, the low cut, and nice execution of colors. Not hype. So let it go.

A little annoyed that they basically rolled over 2 of the most popular 9 colorways, beethoven and mamba moment, in to the 10 HTMs.

Not a lot of creativity there.

Nobody's even trying to justify the hype.

They're talking about how good the shoe looks even if it's in a "boring" colorway like solid black and white. Because it looks good, period.

The reaction is more positive than for the regular and high-top versions because of the Flyknit upper without a collar, the low cut, and nice execution of colors. Not hype. So let it go.

I have/did. I'm getting constantly quoted. Who can't let it go, me or you? I'm responding to you remember.

I have/did. I'm getting constantly quoted. Who can't let it go, me or you? I'm responding to you remember.

You keep sticking by the notion that people are only excited over these because they hyped them with the HTM tag. That's what I'm telling you to let go. It doesn't really matter who's quoting you or brought it up first. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom