Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Are there only slated to be 3 colorways of the X elite highs??? Any rumors as to whether the X highs will hit ID.

JS"

Me too, especially considering when the MC restock happened with the 9s, I just sat around like a dunce watching it unfold, and not even thinking to get in on it. Not going to make that mistake again if we see MC options this time around.
i only copped the original mamba moments kobe wore and a white pair

satisfied with them but wish i would have copped another one  

I  wonder why there are no black soles. HTMs look great. I personally like the X over the IX just from a performance perspective. As far as looks go, I don't think there's that big of a difference. The Xs remind max flyknit and I hate how those look. I think I'll just wait for the flyknit low IDs and be done.
Repped

This pretty much sums up the IX vs X debate and from what Ive seen ID seems like the better option because most cws are pretty vanilla 

Last edited:
6/5/15                                                                                                                                                                                               ​

yeah its on ndc..hold up 

6/5/15                                                                                                                                                                                               ​
oh for real. I didnt even see it i was on the calendar the other day.

Preciate it

Kobe Elite 9 > Kobe Elite 9 low > Kobe X in any form. I love all 3 models but the shape of the X is quite weak compared to the 9. If you wanna make a fair comparison compare the HTMs to the HTMs. White/gum destory all 3 Xs.

350x700px-LL-fec44050_download7.jpeg

Update on the HTM. Told everybody waiting that the release is pushed to tomorrow after telling everyone to stick around because they were releasing tonight.  Then when people complained about them lying they just said tomorrow and as they all walked away the were laughing at the customers. Shotty business ethics. 

Update on the HTM. Told everybody waiting that the release is pushed to tomorrow after telling everyone to stick around because they were releasing tonight.  Then when people complained about them lying they just said tomorrow and as they all walked away the were laughing at the customers. Shotty business ethics. 
WOW!!!!.  Thats shady as heck.  I guess 21Mercer isn't the only shady NikeLab

That's messed up, sorry to hear that.

mean.gif

Yep disappointing to say the least. And my brother is in meetings all tomorrow so my chances for a pair are reduced vastly.  Said he would stop by the store in the evening tomorrow and Thursday though. 

That's rough. But look at the bright side, you still have prelude 1s and MP's lol

Back
Top Bottom