Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Update on the HTM. Told everybody waiting that the release is pushed to tomorrow after telling everyone to stick around because they were releasing tonight.  Then when people complained about them lying they just said tomorrow and as they all walked away the were laughing at the customers. Shotty business ethics. 

:x :smh:

Every on foot pic of Kyrie looks like he has 4 pairs of socks on.

Last edited:
Can't wear double socks. Hurts the archs of my foot. 

If you're doing it for ankle protection, you're better off making the joints and ligaments around that area more flexible anyways

Update on the HTM. Told everybody waiting that the release is pushed to tomorrow after telling everyone to stick around because they were releasing tonight.  Then when people complained about them lying they just said tomorrow and as they all walked away the were laughing at the customers. Shotty business ethics. 

That's hella shady. Watch they are gonna end up on ebay :smh:

Nikelab Milan is shady as f*ck, guaranteed, i haven't tried even if i live near Milan.

....:smh: What would be great is if nobody came back tommorow and those HTMs sat. We know that won't happen though. Gotta hit these shady sellers in the pocketbook.

mean.gif
What would be great is if nobody came back tommorow and those HTMs sat. We know that won't happen though. Gotta hit these shady sellers in the pocketbook.
then they would just go backdoor lol

I hope we get elites in toddler sizes this time... Since the ems came in family sizes hopefully these will too

Does anyone else feel like a pinch or a weird flex in the midfoot on the X? Idk if I tried on a size to small or something but the way it flexed just wasn't comfortable to me.
After a break in period of 2 -3 wears you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom