Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

nthat.gif

Those were nice just had to many black and red shoes from the Jordan collection over the years to justify another one lol
There is just something magical about the laser crimson though, its not really red. It really pops out at you.

The more pics I see of those Shark Teeth Xs I'm really digging em. The sole being smoked grey woulda set em off though.

I was liking the Rose Gold, but I think I've all but decided to sit out on the high 10's and wait  for the flyknit lows.

NOT from me:  Just found this...

"I'm actually in Milan camping for the Nike Kobe HTM and I'm in the front of the list
I can provide you the COLORWAY and the SIZE you want
First come and first reasonnable offer served !"

This is disgusting. 
mean.gif

NOT from me:  Just found this...

"I'm actually in Milan camping for the Nike Kobe HTM and I'm in the front of the list

I can provide you the COLORWAY and the SIZE you want

First come and first reasonnable offer served !"

This is disgusting. :smh:
Whats disgusting about it?

I'm on the elevates for sure. I'm a sucker for grey kicks. I'll go FK lows after that.

I agree, there's always going to be money made out there from certain shoes, if this cat is doing the waiting in line, then he's entitled to get paid. Depending how "reasonable" the offers he entertains, maybe he gives someone a deal. Nothing I'd get bent out of shape for, these shoes are basically unicorns to a normal person like me, of course we'd all like to have a shot at these but I look at these as just unattainable eye candy.

So many people want these to wear them (I don't like them that much), but some people who get them for retail just want to sell them.

I just don't get along with this 

I won't post the price he demands, but it's huge.

Last edited:
Dont do that to yourself

Get the Roses and the fk lows
Hahah, nah I think the 9's quenched my thirst for the highs, I think it was more about the novelty of the silhouette at the time for me, along with the multicolor of the Masterpiece and a couple other colorways, but I'll be patient for the fk lows.

So many people want these to wear them (I don't like them that much), but some people who get them for retail just want to sell them.

I just don't get along with this 

I won't post the price he demands, but it's huge.
With the exclusivity of the release, I can't fault them for looking for an extra buck. They got lucky to have the opportunity to buy them, might as well take advantage of whats in front of you. Now if it were an online thing and people were using bots, etc to get them and taking that opportunity directly out of my hands, then I'd be upset.

Hahah, nah I think the 9's quenched my thirst for the highs, I think it was more about the novelty of the silhouette at the time for me, along with the multicolor of the Masterpiece and a couple other colorways, but I'll be patient for the fk lows.

Oic gotcha

I wish I could get my paws on some MP 9s still but its w/e

FK lows tho, worth waiting for definitely

But them Roses, I cant pass on them bad boys

Back
Top Bottom