Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Why is this year's High near identical to last year's shoe?

gpdpprev

New York at some point. But its mission impossible
why is it mission impossible?

Sooo, you haven't been reading the last few pages and aren't familiar with Nike HTM releases?

1 store in the entire world got maybe 100 of each color the other day. Let that marinate.

Now one or 2 stores in the US will get a similar allocation and a small online release.

Factor in that the stores "friends" and employees locked up their pairs and online is noting but a hassle for limited releases, these are mission impossible.

So my brother went back to the Milan store to pickup my pair, they still about about 15 left and apparently someone claimed the pair they had reserved for him. The person said "he couldn't make it and asked me to get them for him" even though people in the line said that the guy was lying the employees still gave him my pair.  Didn't check his ID or anything. So close to getting a pair. And I even feel worse because my brother doesn't care about shoes just wanted to help me out. 

These kind of releases bring out the worse in people. :smh: I hate that the people follow the rules and they get screwed over.

Feel bad for your brother too when he's just trying to help you and he went through all that BS to go empty handed.

Nike is to blame also for letting the employees handle the release. Reps should've been there to oversee the release so there wasn't any foul play.

Still another chance, sheningans will ensue again but hopefully the shoe gods looks out for you and a pair falls on your lap somehow or someone here looks out for you even if there's a small fee.

So I was just talking with an Internet buddy and he said that his brother was there and that some suspicious French dudes rolled up with 4 cars with people and took about 8 pairs for every car....take it with a grain of salt but sounds like it could have definitely happened with all the other shady stuff.

lining up for a raffle doesnt hurt
u never know right
have to be optimistic :smile:
Good call. forgot about raffles... never know
I'm more optimistic that they'll do a raffle for the HTM 10 release, but last year the HTM 9s dropped at Mercer completely out of the blue, FCFS. Pretty much had to either know about the release in advance or be right nearby to have a shot at them. I'm sure some of the pairs will be backdoored, but at least with a raffle, some people might have a chance.

I'm more optimistic that they'll do a raffle for the HTM 10 release, but last year the HTM 9s dropped at Mercer completely out of the blue, FCFS. Pretty much had to either know about the release in advance or be right nearby to have a shot at them. I'm sure some of the pairs will be backdoored, but at least with a raffle, some people might have a chance.
most raffles are rigged too fam lol

most raffles are rigged too fam lol
I know, that's why I said some of the pairs will be backdoored. But you'd hope with a raffle that they'll at least have a few or some pairs that would go to legit winners. Better than nothing.

These kind of releases bring out the worse in people.
mean.gif
I hate that the people follow the rules and they get screwed over.

Feel bad for your brother too when he's just trying to help you and he went through all that BS to go empty handed.

Nike is to blame also for letting the employees handle the release. Reps should've been there to oversee the release so there wasn't any foul play.

Still another chance, sheningans will ensue again but hopefully the shoe gods looks out for you and a pair falls on your lap somehow or someone here looks out for you even if there's a small fee.
Agreed bro. After I got screwed over for the DB release last year. i swore i was never going by the books again.

The grimey shady people get what they want.

NikeLab LNZ1- Milan, Italy

Taken Tuesday the 14th at the "Milan Experience" 

Shoes were NOT on sale at the time 
mad.gif

Wow, now this thread is moving. Welcome HYPEBEASTS, welcome. Welcome to all you non-basketball playing, loud-color loving, gimmick-searching, reselling mf'ers in search of a quick buck or a "collectible" shoe. Welcome to all the SOB's that didn't come in here or say anything until the HTM dropped.

Welcome to the thread of one of the better basketball shoes (arguably) to be released in recent years, a great lowtop with great cushioning.

Welcome to what was a slow moving thread that was only populated by die hard Kobe fans, people that appreciate a good performing basketball shoe, and a handful of trolls.

I look forward to the entertaining posts, and all the fluff posts pertaining to hyping upcoming models of this shoe.

Last edited:
Wow, now this thread is moving. Welcome HYPEBEASTS, welcome. Welcome to all you non-basketball playing, loud-color loving, gimmick-searching, reselling mf'ers in search of a quick buck or a "collectible" shoe. Welcome to all the SOB's that didn't come in here or say anything until the HTM dropped.

Welcome to the thread of one of the better basketball shoes (arguably) to be released in recent years, a great lowtop with great cushioning.

Welcome to what was a slow moving thread that was only populated by die hard Kobe fans, people that appreciate a good performing basketball shoe, and a handful of trolls.

Back
Top Bottom