Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Same employee with the sock darts holding one/all of the HTM?
mean.gif
Was wondering the same thing when I saw the sock darts. 

How the hell...

That video is from a store in Italy called Project Blitz I think?

Last edited:
Man that dude can make a low end salary of about 30k flipping those. Crazyness 

No surprises on the shadiness of nikelab Milan, moving on...

No Elite Nrg for the 10? 

If they do make NRG pairs I hope they're as boring as the IXs so I won't feel bad about missing out on them.

Wow, now this thread is moving. Welcome HYPEBEASTS, welcome. Welcome to all you non-basketball playing, loud-color loving, gimmick-searching, reselling mf'ers in search of a quick buck or a "collectible" shoe. Welcome to all the SOB's that didn't come in here or say anything until the HTM dropped.

Welcome to the thread of one of the better basketball shoes (arguably) to be released in recent years, a great lowtop with great cushioning.

Welcome to what was a slow moving thread that was only populated by die hard Kobe fans, people that appreciate a good performing basketball shoe, and a handful of trolls.

I look forward to the entertaining posts, and all the fluff posts pertaining to hyping upcoming models of this shoe.

:lol:

Found where the pair my brother had reserved for me went haha

View media item 1494404

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

From IG. I think I counted 33 pairs. 

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

So out of 100 total pair at the Milan show These two guys received almost half of them. All I have to say is F**K THOSE GUYS!

So out of 100 total pair at the Milan show These two guys received almost half of them. All I have to say is F**K THOSE GUYS!
I'm sure they just gave the people out there a deal where they buy the shoes for them and get a quick grand. Which they will now sell for 2-3 times more than that haha. 

Back
Top Bottom