Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm sure they just gave the people out there a deal where they buy the shoes for them and get a quick grand. Which they will now sell for 2-3 times more than that haha. 
Yup, and now that they control most of the pairs they can set a price without worrying about other sellers undercutting their profits. Pretty smart tactic, can't hate em... blame the buyers

Last edited:
Just got back from my FTL and made sure my Elites will be waiting for me tomorrow. I think they'll sit for a few days at least. Can't wait until we start seeing more pics of the Elevate.

those purp highs...
now that theyre finally dropping i can visit this thread. i have and still want those as my first kobe 10. 225 is a good chunk of change though. hopefully they sit

So I was just talking with an Internet buddy and he said that his brother was there and that some suspicious French dudes rolled up with 4 cars with people and took about 8 pairs for every car....take it with a grain of salt but sounds like it could have definitely happened with all the other shady stuff.
Probably was Hichem theres not a EU drop that he misses on. 

Was only planning on getting the Rose Golds... but pics and that Nightwing vid of the Team Elite has me considering them... :smh: :smokin

Really love the collar on the Elites. I'm 90% in on the Rose Golds, but can't help but wish that the midsole was black.

Last edited:
Any one know if they'll release the elites tomorrow via the SNKRS app?

Haven't seen them show up on my feed.

Last edited:
EXACTLY!...EVERYONE complains about Resellers (like youve never sold anything and tried to make yur $$ back or make a profit?)...******....!
Resellers are NOT The problem my friends, its US (including myself) Idiots who cave and PAY the ridiculous prices!..aka THE CONSUMER!

..also imo it will never stop...EVER!

Last edited:
interested to see how the USA's will look after seeing the bron lows, hoping for something nice or ill just wait for a nice flyknit low to come out, something like beethovens with white and black flyknit are auto copped

Some other pics I found on IG though, beautiful shoes

Note: No on foot pics posted yet 
roll.gif
this is literally a work of art

EXACTLY!...EVERYONE complains about Resellers (like youve never sold anything and tried to make yur $$ back or make a profit?)...******....!
Resellers are NOT The problem my friends, its US (including myself) Idiots who cave and PAY the ridiculous prices!..aka THE CONSUMER!
I have never resold, even perfectly good shoes and clothes that I prob could get money for I give to good well, same for my action figure collection, the closest I've come is the very rare occasion of videogame trade ins at gamestop but I still have 90% of the videogames and systems I've brought over the years
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom