Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I take back what I said, the LBJ XI KC was hot. The Denim were okay and the Suede was terrible.

Haven't seen a hot Kobe EXT the last three Sigs.

KD has had a few good ones here and there.

Just tried on the kobe x high at f ootlocker
I will be trying to cop the Rose golds because the x seems a lot lighter then the 9.
It felt very comfy on foot and will definitely be able to be worn casually as well as on court performance
honestly didn't think I'd love the way they fit my foot.
I love the 9s but they were stiff. The x is not as stiff to me.

Last edited:
A lot lighter. Now, we're going to have to start breaking out scales. I don't feel like it's a huge difference.

And casually, they're so subdued from last year that they look like Payless (too much hyperbole right there but you get it).

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Last edited:
Pass on EXT mids this year unless they use different upper design for other colorways. Way too many xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on that pair.

Last edited:
Just tried on the kobe x high at f ootlocker
I will be trying to cop the Rose golds because the x seems a lot lighter then the 9.
It felt very comfy on foot and will definitely be able to be worn casually as well as on court performance
honestly didn't think I'd love the way they fit my foot.
I love the 9s but they were stiff. The x is not as stiff to me.
The Elite X's better be really comfortable, because aesthetically they look a lot worse than the 9's.

Those EXTs would've looked a lot better if those X's would've been replaced with a Nike check.

Why they decided to drop those teal joints with the orange collar instead of those DeRozen pair is beyond me.

pimp.gif
 I need to start looking for gold flat laces and see if those shouzaku on ebay can be made in gold

Let's be honest, a lot of people in this thread will buy them on release day. The niketalk formula: Bash. Turn. Cop. Repeat. 
no turn here i'm all in
you buggin you know what make me love them
nerd.gif
 these

one of my fav Answers I own this one and the black one love how the Xs are carved in same with the Kobes, love the Xs carved in and then all white, I really need an all white party to wear these to

Those EXTs look like some late 90s KSWISS. Surprised at how available the X Elite is. Didn't sell out in Toronto, whereas every 9 Elite up until the Vicrory was an instant sell out. Hoping the Rose Gold will be an easy cop.

Back
Top Bottom