Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I liked the black EXT 8s and the black mid EXT 9s, but that's about it so far. I'd rather see Nike release more FK 10 colorways than to see more EXTs released though. Only 3 GR FK low 9 releases last year was just wasted potential for that model.

I liked the black EXT 8s and the black mid EXT 9s, but that's about it so far. I'd rather see Nike release more FK 10 colorways than to see more EXTs released though. Only 3 GR FK low 9 releases last year was just wasted potential for that model.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Dang size 17/18, your selection is really limited and in Kobes don't think you'll have much luck getting good models, I think I saw big sizes for the Kobe 6 TBs.

Last edited:
So for sizing on the elite highs everyone is saying that TTS is best. Are any of the people who had to half size down on the lows saying this as well? Im just wondering because many said TTS for the lows and they work ok for me but half size down is probably best. I def want to get the rose golds. When a new model of shoe comes out I always buy two pairs right away one being a 13 and a 12.5 and then I see what works best and return the other.

I ask because I may not get the chance to test em out until the rose golds come out and I feel like the rose golds are gonna sell well.

They wanted you to cough up the extra money for the IDs and Im sure KB being absent played apart in it. 

These were a few IX Elite Lows cws that never made it.... 

-001 BLACK/WOLF GREY/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE

-100 WHITE/VOLT//TURBO GREEN

-400 DARK OBSIDIAN/GAME ROYAL//WHITE

-601 DEEP BURGUNDY/GYM RED/WOLF GREY/WHITE

-700 GOLD LEAD/ELECTRIC YELLOW/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD

-800 LASER ORANGE/BRIGHT CRIMSON//BLACK

mean.gif

So for sizing on the elite highs everyone is saying that TTS is best. Are any of the people who had to half size down on the lows saying this as well? Im just wondering because many said TTS for the lows and they work ok for me but half size down is probably best. I def want to get the rose golds. When a new model of shoe comes out I always buy two pairs right away one being a 13 and a 12.5 and then I see what works best and return the other.

I ask because I may not get the chance to test em out until the rose golds come out and I feel like the rose golds are gonna sell well.
I'd say just go try em on yourself if possible. They should be sitting at your local stores. 

I tried the lows at the store when the guy assisting me went to get my size 10. the only difference between the two IMO ... is that the elites fits a bit narrow but not too bad where you have to go .5 up or something. Plus flyknit will give in after few wears. Lows to me fits perfect right out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom