Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

This is the only decent Mentality

04942800_a1_sc7

These had 3 shades of purple even tho one was technically blue 

View media item 1643099

This is what I'm hoping for bro, Fades are my favorite 8 personally.

Fades are probably the goat Kobe CW IMO
I remember in that thread nobody was ridin for em like that, But then once they dripped and there were no other cws that looked better everybody started hypin these up lol

Joints became everybody's goat due to lack of better options

the 8's had a lot of options IMO every CW sold out and people were buying em up like crazy.

too bad i slept on the 8's for the most part and focused on retro jordans. would have copped a few pairs of fades
Every cw sold out fr? U live in MI so idk y u even said that dumb ****

I got my sulfurs 5 months after release

These had 3 shades of purple even tho one was technically blue 

View media item 1643099

This is what I'm hoping for bro, Fades are my favorite 8 personally.

Fades are probably the goat Kobe CW IMO
I remember in that thread nobody was ridin for em like that, But then once they dripped and there were no other cws that looked better everybody started hypin these up lol

Joints became everybody's goat due to lack of better options

the 8's had a lot of options IMO every CW sold out and people were buying em up like crazy.

too bad i slept on the 8's for the most part and focused on retro jordans. would have copped a few pairs of fades
Every cw sold out fr? U live in MI so idk y u even said that dumb ****

I got my sulfurs 5 months after release

online... every colorway sold out rather quickly

Has anyone sent their All Star X's in for peeling? Mine are starting to peel from casual wear but don't want to waste my time sending them in if Nike is giving a hard time about it.

I still can't see the appeal with the 8's.
Even years later and being on this board where people love them, hasn't made them even slightly more appealing in the least.

Trash model.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Idk that might have been the best yr for kobes its was the yots after all and he got 3 shoes celebrating that 1 of the best exts for kobe

Xmas lights
Purp fade
Sulfurs

These 3 alone [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Even blue camo and red camo the super gr colorways are clean. But ya fades and Xmas lights are two of my favorite shoes ever. Especially Xmas lights

No 8 slander will be tolerated. 13 different pairs purchased, top 3 Kobe model without a doubt.

Last edited:
the 8 was so good that i think alot of people would take it over the latter flyknit models.

6 and 8 are my top 2

4, 5, 9 and 10 low flyknit only arent far behind

Last edited:
6>>>>>>>>>

10>8>9 they all look like unfinished products tho
Xmas lights r by far the ugliest cw of the 8s

From a hooping perspective the 6s Will probably be goat for me, 8s and 9s were wack af, I'm still tryna get a pair of 10s to hoop in

Tried to make myself like the 8s but they're whack to me. Favorites are probably:
1. Elite 9 high
2. 6
3. Zoom Kobe 1 or the Supreme 7s (YOTD, Cheetah, Del Sol)

Tried to make myself like the 8s but they're whack to me. Favorites are probably:
1. Elite 9 high
2. 6
3. Zoom Kobe 1 or the Supreme 7s (YOTD, Cheetah, Del Sol)
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I absolutely love playing in the Kobe 7 supreme (with the play strong insoles).  For me the shoes have the freedom of a low top, and the support and lock down feel of a high top.  The Kobe 8's are like soccer shoes almost, way too light and minimal for me to want to ball in, although I do love running  in them and wearing the Kobe 8's for casual purposes. The Kobe 9's are way too high and clunky, and the collar is stiff.  I have not played in the Kobe X yet, although I am looking forward to trying the elites, as the collar is really thin and minimal.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom