Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I went to try on the Chester elite lows and I was wearing shattered back board 1s. So funny the difference in tech and support from back in the day to now lol.

When you were wearing the Xs, were the SBB in the corner of your eyes?
Can't trust no one not to do a run by snatching.

Not to set up for disappointment but if the release date for the HTM Racecar is legit I wonder if Nike made a lot more of the HTMs. I figure they would've release the HTMs in June/July. If the price were $275 I don't think they would have a problem selling. Either pay that price or a couple racks.

I know we sulk over the high price but if they don't limit the crap out of them some wouldn't have a problem with that price. Nike wins by pricing what they want especially with a high demand product but they know they'll sell.

iDs are $245, WTK IX were $275, Nike could sell the HTM for $300 if they want and they will still sell out. :x Not giving Nike ideas but proof is in the pudding, Nike knows.

I have a 20% code, hope I can grab the Racecar HTM. If HTM are still limited as heck, they'll throw the MC on iD and they'll sell out too. Nike can get your money one way or another.

#YouINorOUT?

Last edited:
Is the color description for the Race Car the same as dude posted? That description is the exact same as the $180 base low that drops next month.

I think some IG guy just saw the description and ran with these must be for the Race Car.

Last edited:
I'd probably have to go with...

1. 5 and 6

2. 8

3. 9

Have just started in the Xs, good so far but can't decide where I'd put em just yet.  Haven't played in 1-4 or 7s...

Thanks Nike for not releasing the Lower Merions in men's sizes 
mean.gif

We get the rivals of merion in men's but not merions?
In fact we are not getting the lower merions in kids yet either. The new sneaker is named the young knights- after kobe's middle school that he briefly attended. The Bala Cynwyd Knights are the mascot of his middle school, thus this sneaker is a shoutout to them. One can expect a Lower Merion sneaker in time for the high school basketball season.

Btw my personal ranking:

1. IV

2. VI

3. IX Elite high and low

4. VII

5. Hyperdunks (if they count) or Vs if they dont

But the X elite is somewhat promising. Chesters looked great in person and on foot.

Back
Top Bottom