Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Mambacurial 8's looked like they could be soccer shoes. I'm not so sure about the elite lows.

Last edited:
These are the Nike Mercurial. A soccer shoe. This is what the Kobe was based off.
Kobe loves soccer, they applied their design from the soccer cleats to kobe's shoe. It's no different than any other themed Kobe.
I know what the Mercurials are and I know what the Mambacurials are. Someone else said that the Mambacurials were MADE FOR SOCCER. The Mambacurial 8's were not made for soccer, but made to look like the mercurials. 

Nobody said made for. Your direct quote was they looked liked they could be soccer shoes and I said that's what they're suppose to (inspiration)

Anyway let's get back to topic lol

I'm ready for those Atomic Teal/Emerald whatever you want to call them to drop, taking a break from the IDs, may as well save 45 on a pair that I know I'll wear just as much.

I'm really close to buying the Elevates online

Are there any deals out there? Thx
23penny.com has 8.-5-10.5 at last check, $170+shipping, got a bunch of other X's for the low as well.

I wanna know when the Fundamentals pair become so popular, kind of surprising to see those sold out everywhere. 

I'm ready for those Atomic Teal/Emerald whatever you want to call them to drop, taking a break from the IDs, may as well save 45 on a pair that I know I'll wear just as much.
This is exactly how I feel. Unless of course they release a MC or something similar. Im gonna wear the ****z out of my Chesters...might even double up. As long as Nike is releasing GR FK, this guy will cop and rock them. 
pimp.gif

I'm really close to buying the Elevates online

Are there any deals out there? Thx
23penny.com has 8.-5-10.5 at last check, $170+shipping, got a bunch of other X's for the low as well.

I wanna know when the Fundamentals pair become so popular, kind of surprising to see those sold out everywhere. 

I've been looking for a size 12 for a while now.
Bought a pair on RD, went to wear them a few weeks later, sz 11's :smh:

I bought a pair on eBay "DS".
Got them and they had sock balls in them. :smh:

Last edited:

Busted out my "Team Elites" today. I actually really like them a lot. Glad I got em when FTL was doing the 20% off
I just copped off eBay for below retail, and I had 96.00 in eBay bucks, so I spent 60 USD shipped I think in real money. I ended up deciding I liked these better than the grey pair, mostly because of the green bottom on the Elevates.

I bought a pair on eBay "DS".
Got them and they had sock balls in them.
mean.gif
Lame, one of the reasons I much prefer to buy through a retailer, people post on ebay all the time item condition is new, then in description mention item has been used lightly, like new.

A random pair of Fundamentals sz10.5 appeared on Nike this morning, got cartjacked upon clicking on member checkout, didn't even know that was possible.

Back
Top Bottom