Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Mambacurials are 
smokin.gif

it's amazing how the internet will name a shoe and refuse to budge even after nike releases the name, Pure plats/re-entrys, chester cheetoes/rivalry, just a few examples so it might be safe to say that even if nike doesn't call them mambacurials they're mambacurials, but looking at ndc there are so many colors and designs for mercuials that they prob could've done anything, as is this doesn't not screem mercurial at all

hot pink accented shoes is something I just can't get down with and is the utmost feminine colorway. I can understand the appreciation for colorways such as the Kay Yows and Aunt Pearls (though I would never rock them) but these are just too flamboyant for my taste and thus the gayest Kobes ever. Just because I called them gay doesn't mean I'm homophobic. I do realize that it's 2015 and androgynous style is hip and whatnot but I pink will always be a feminine color in my opinion.
So you like a shoe with a ton of flowers on them and also a shoe thats predominately pink but think these are too flamboyant? I respect that you have your own opinion I just think the way you have presented it isnt really appropriate for the thread. 

hot pink accented shoes is something I just can't get down with and is the utmost feminine colorway. I can understand the appreciation for colorways such as the Kay Yows and Aunt Pearls (though I would never rock them) but these are just too flamboyant for my taste and thus the gayest Kobes ever. Just because I called them gay doesn't mean I'm homophobic. I do realize that it's 2015 and androgynous style is hip and whatnot but I pink will always be a feminine color in my opinion.
So you like a shoe with a ton of flowers on them and also a shoe thats predominately pink but think these are too flamboyant? I respect that you have your own opinion I just think the way you have presented it isnt really appropriate for the thread. 

Was thinking the same. These have more black than pink, whereas the others are basically all pink.

He must be trolling.

Please show me where I said I like them? I simply said I understand the appreciation for them as they represent a cause ( breast cancer). Present Deez

i'm need  you to explain this one as i'm curious to how you came up with this opinion
see below as that's what i was gonna say
Feminine means gay? Whats a masculine color?
QFT

Please show me where I said I like them? I simply said I understand the appreciation for them as they represent a cause ( breast cancer). Present Deez

You mentioned the others and then said "but these are just too flamboyant"

If those are flamboyant then the others you mentioned must be beyond flamboyant as they have more pink in them.

Back
Top Bottom